: New Member

PATYSCADY
07-31-04, 08:26 PM
Hi!! I'm new here. I own a sweet looking 90 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe "RED" that has 175,000 miles. Love my car. Have had minor problems, but nothing like now. Been told it has a burnt valve. Runs rough, but looks "GOOD". Hope for some help from all of you CADDY owners.
Thanks
PATYSCADY

Adam
07-31-04, 08:40 PM
welcome to the forum. hope you get those problems fixed with your car (i dont know much about Eldo's). hey in the mean time why not check out the general non model discusion and vote for the next possible DUB Cadillac. have a good day and hope everything works out for ya.

elwesso
07-31-04, 10:02 PM
Welcome aboard... Thanks for signing up :wave:

Youve come to the right place to learn and fix your caddy... Maybe you should look inot getting you 4.9 rebuilt?

Raze
08-01-04, 07:46 PM
LOL, dude I have a 1990 Eldorado (maroon w/vinyl top) that's got a hair under 200k miles. Looks great but runs rough. I highly recommend buying the OEM factory manual cause it will help alot with repairs if you're a DIYer. Oh and welcome aboard!

CADDYBLACK99
08-02-04, 09:46 AM
Welcome Pady!

Thanks for joining! Good luck with your Eldo!
:welcome:
Paul

jonscat
08-08-04, 08:51 PM
Hi I have an 96 eldorado touring coupe that the low oil pressure came on once,it said to stop engine which i did,i restarted the car and the code disappered and it tried to run hot and lately seems to run higher than what i think is normal.Now when driving at about 40 mph it seeems that the transmission disengages and after letting off the gas it will reengage.this car is in great shape oil changed every 3k ..100k maintence done ,btw car has 114 k on it. any ideas before i take her in?????? Jon