: Internet Addiction. Do You Have One?

RightTurn
10-12-09, 04:07 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/216911

I don't see a problem. :coffee: GDWriter...do you know that guy? :D

The Tony Show
10-12-09, 04:13 PM
Hang on a second- let me check my twitter feed and youtube, update my facebook status, check my RSS feeds and respond to these 3 PMs, and I'll get back to you.

bierman.d
10-12-09, 05:38 PM
I'm on probably three hours per day at leisure, though not all at once. I don't do that much online so it always puzzles me how I'm on for even that long.

My cousin on the other hand spends most of his day on a computer. But he makes a ton of money doing it so I say let it be :contract:

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
10-12-09, 06:56 PM
Gary, you must get a picture of this guy if you can.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
10-12-09, 06:57 PM
I'll answer your question with a question:

Does a bear shit in the woods?

gdwriter
10-12-09, 08:30 PM
Hahahahahahaha

I don't hang out in the OSU computer lab or along the railroad tracks (unless you count the ones that run in front of my office).

ga_etc
10-13-09, 01:54 AM
I spend about 4 hours a night on the internet when I get off work. Most of that time is spent on here if there are some good topics/conversations going on. Other than that I will look around on youtube, ebaymotors, autotrader, myspace, and check my email. I wouldn't be particularly thrilled(putting it mildly) if I didn't have net access, but it's not a life or death matter. It is a luxury that I am used to, but could live without. I would much rather spend time with friends and be doing something than just sitting on the computer ALL day. I think if someone has an internet addiction they need to reconnect with loved ones and experience more of life, then they won't rely on their online world.

Jonas McFeely
10-13-09, 05:37 AM
Hey guys. :banana:

ejguillot
10-13-09, 09:43 AM
Wow, he's back! Where ya been, Jonas?

Submariner409
10-13-09, 09:50 AM
Somehow I missed this - must have been upstairs on one of the other laptops or the PC in the "office". Karen hogs the PC all the time, looking at stupid stuff like bushes, plants, seeds, and compost bins.

billc83
10-13-09, 10:00 AM
Wow, the rehab facility is in Fall City, just a short drive from where I live.

Looking at it, I spend more time online than I'd care to admit. A few hours a day, but it's often spread out throughout the day. In no particular order, it's mostly forums, browsing through CL and Ebay motors, catching shows I may have missed, and e-mail. But, it has never interferred with my jobs or relationships.

RightTurn
10-13-09, 10:55 AM
Hey guys. :banana:

Hey, you!! Where the hell have you been, mister!??

dkozloski
10-13-09, 12:23 PM
Wow! I remember you. It's good to have you back. Fill us in on all you've been up to.