: tunes

Redxped1
10-12-09, 02:31 PM
any one get on a dyno with there wait4me hand helds yet im going sat and getting 3 pulls with a/f and track on sunday hoping to crack 12's again weather is nice and cold here

Bee iLL
10-12-09, 02:41 PM
Where are u taking it? And do they have experience with the STS-V? I know you are not actually getting it tuned, but I have tried finding places in IL that have experience with the STS-V, but have had no luck.

Redxped1
10-12-09, 02:47 PM
deans performance its a mustang/ ls1 shop in st charles they are having a dyno day 3 pulls with a/f for 55 the only place around here that says they do is FLP in naperville

bobs-sts-v
10-12-09, 03:30 PM
I have been to FLP and had my car there for their local "show day." They have 2 dynos, but I have not had my car up on one yet. Talked to them about it, but haven't had the time to get it done. Good guys - seem to be pretty good at tuning 'vettes - had a ton at the last outing. Lots of good looks at my V. Most didn't believe that Caddy had a "Muscle Car." :cool2:

Bob

Redxped1
10-12-09, 05:24 PM
FLP would be the shop to go to if you want to get tuned dan the tuner there is one of the best FLP is pricy but you get what you pay for. You guys should come out to byron on sunday going up there with 2 cobras a c6 and a few other cars this time last year when my car was stock it cracked off a 12.91@110 at great lakes