: Houston Area Corsa exhaust?

nradcad
10-12-09, 12:42 AM
Does anyone in the Houston area have the Corsa exhaust so I can hear it in person? I've decided my first mod will be an exhaust setup and I'd like to hear all the ones I'm considering on the actual car itself.

Gary Wells
10-12-09, 04:48 AM
I am planning on the Corsa "Touring" exhaust set-up as being my 1st mod too, and maybe my last the way that things are going regarding mods.

nradcad
10-12-09, 04:10 PM
Ya, it appears that the exhaust is a pretty safe bet I think and the stock sound is way to soft for my taste. So it's perfect.

GM-4-LIFE
10-12-09, 04:27 PM
I am going to go with the Corsa touring exhaust as well when I decide to.

SG

CoOlSlY
10-20-09, 07:40 PM
I found a few threads using the search option giving some clips of the Corsa exhaust... The thing is, nobody seems to know wich one they have or well, most seems to be unsure. Is there somewhere to hear the touring and the sport Corsa without any other addon?

Q Diesel
10-24-09, 08:44 PM
A full exhaust will be my only mod as well

GM-4-LIFE
10-25-09, 11:29 AM
I found a few threads using the search option giving some clips of the Corsa exhaust... The thing is, nobody seems to know wich one they have or well, most seems to be unsure. Is there somewhere to hear the touring and the sport Corsa without any other addon?

Most have the Corsa touring exhaust as that is what was available first and most guys still wanted their Caddy to sound more like a luxury cruiser, rather than a loud sports car.

I think the tourings sound perfect. Not too quiet and not too loud. The sports are way too loud in my opinion for a CTS-V.

SG