: Hi from Central Kansas!

1975_Fleetwood_Limo
10-08-09, 08:12 PM
I'm Jeff, from Abilene, Kansas, and I'm the proud owner of a 1975 Fleetwood Limo. It has 92k,power center partition glass, rear heat/ac unit in the trunk. It was stored in a barn for awhile, but ran great for the 80 mile trip home.It needs some TLC, I plan on doing resto work this fall/winter (of course I'll take her out for a spin if weather is nice) here's some pics of my ride: :thumbsup:

CADforce69
10-06-10, 01:02 PM
A very interesting car. You are fortunate to have a place big enough to store it. A very good base to restore with no much work. Take some rides before starting with it ;).

orconn
11-04-10, 02:16 PM
Great find! Looks like it needs a good cleaning, but also looks complete. I had the use of one of these Cadillac limousines and a driver back in the seventies ... really made a difference getting to and from the airport and important meetings in L.A. I always thought one of these limos would make a great touring car to see the U.S.A. (far better than a Chevrolet)! I hope you enjoy your new "project car" and keep abreast of developments as you refurbish it.