: A quick rave about EXCELLENT customer service

Clem8fan
10-06-09, 04:21 PM
All, I would like to take a minute and let everyone know about the experience I've had in hopes that maybe someone else in the VA/MD/DC area may benefit from it. I have a 2000 STS and was having issues with emission codes (see prior thread) and passing the local emission tests. I took my car to a local dealership and was very disappointed to find out that it needed a LOT of work, so much so that the repairs out valued the KBB on the vehicle. I decided to get a second opinion and took it to Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria, Virginia. I had been speaking with ewill3rd (tech @ Lindsay) on here and he said he'd be glad to have a look at it. Turns out the work that I thought was needed, in fact, was not as bad as previously reported. From that point on the service department (Jennifer) and ewill3rd have exceeded any expectations that I had going in to this repair. Both of them went over what the car needed, hell I even got to spend about 30 min. in the bay going over the car with ewill3rd and discussing all of the options I had and just having a nice conversation like we'd known each other for years. When the parts took longer than expected to come in, Jennifer simply gave me a car to use, no questions asked. I have NEVER had that kind of experience with a repair shop, much less an OEM dealership of any brand. Unfortunately, all too often you only read of the horrible experiences and problems that come up with these wonderful cars. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone in my surrounding area (VA/MD/DC) with a Cadillac or any other GM brand of vehicle stop by Lindsay Cadillac and get to know these folks. I was lucky enough to get to know them and they have a new customer for life! (Not a sermon, just a thought)

Ranger
10-06-09, 04:57 PM
I copied this into the dealership reviews forum.