: Long Tubes

Mikevette
10-05-09, 11:13 PM
Any of you gear heads put long tubes on your V's yet? If so which brand did you go with? Did you do your own install? How complex was the project and how user friendly was your headers? Do we even need headers on our V's due to good breathing stock exhaust manifolds? What's your dyno gains with just headers and a tune? Do we need to do pully's mods and take the chance of voiding our warranties? Would like to know from you guys who have the following mods what your RWHP gains over stock with headers + Tune, then headers-tune and pully's

Thanks

Mike P.

Am. Racing Headers
10-06-09, 08:10 PM
Mike, We've sold quite a few of these systems to date and there's plenty of forum members that have them. If you want the scoop specifically on American Racing Headers and how they work, I'd contact Hennessey. They've been doing some cool builds that include our header systems along with pulleys, cold air intakes, etc.... They can address all your concerns. If you'd like to hear from me directly please PM me a phone number and a good time to call and I'll reach you. Thanks.

Nick