: Big "Thank you" to OldRoadDawg

rodster111
10-02-09, 06:17 PM
I wanted to send out a big Thank You to OldRoadDawg for dropping by my place today to show me his new '09 CTS-V and even letting me drive it! It started to rain right before we left and he was still telling me to put my foot in it and get a feel for the power. This was the first 09 I'd had a chance to see and sit in, and WOW, what a machine. Absolutely the perfect car! I love my "05, but this '09 is just amazing. Makes me really start thinking seriously about trading into an '09. Again, thanks a bunch Dave. Safe driving and enjoy that fantastic car.

thebigjimsho
10-02-09, 08:24 PM
I wanted to send out a big Thank You to OldRoadDawg for dropping by my place today to show me his new '09 CTS-V and even letting me drive it! It started to rain right before we left and he was still telling me to put my foot in it and get a feel for the power. This was the first 09 I'd had a chance to see and sit in, and WOW, what a machine. Absolutely the perfect car! I love my "05, but this '09 is just amazing. Makes me really start thinking seriously about trading into an '09. Again, thanks a bunch Dave. Safe driving and enjoy that fantastic car.
Thanks to Dave, I got to drive an '09 V to over 125mph...

OldRoadDawg
10-02-09, 08:48 PM
Glad you were home Rod and we could go for a run. I drove home 'briskly' even though it was raining pretty hard. The P2s stuck nicely and the V felt solid.

Thanks to Dave, I got to drive an '09 V to over 125mph...
JP... you know you want one. I got 4400 miles on mine in the first 60 days, cuz its so much fun to drive.
I was hoping to make it down to the BEHE Performance open house, but a leaking sink disposal that morning took priority.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for my bonus check from GM for all the demo drives I give out.

Florian
10-03-09, 12:39 AM
ORD is quality folk.....no question about it.

F