: New CTS

Scott
07-08-03, 07:28 PM
Hi,

Just bought a CTS last night. White diamond, CA package and so far am really happy about it.

Only the 3rd car I've ever bought and 1st new one.

Big step up from my 73 super bug!

HotRodSaint
07-08-03, 07:49 PM
Hi,

Just bought a CTS last night. White diamond, CA package and so far am really happy about it.

Welcome aboard.

What does the CA package have?

BeelzeBob
07-08-03, 08:23 PM
Wow! That certainly IS a big step-up! Nice car you've got there! Awesome color, too! When we get our image section up and running (again) I hope you'll have some pictures ready for us!

How did you find out about our site? Welcome aboard! And thanks for signing up...

SLS97
07-08-03, 09:41 PM
Welcome Scott. CTS is quite a jump from a bug! Beautiful car. I was looking at them tonight when I dropped my SLS off for service.
Have fun with your new car and enjoy the site!
SlS97

Scott
07-09-03, 12:43 PM
Welcome aboard.

What does the CA package have?

Sunroof, Boss sound, 17 inch wheels, handing package, no wood ,so not a deluxe package. We also got the folddown rear seats at $450, it seemed like a good idea.

Scott
07-09-03, 12:47 PM
Wow! That certainly IS a big step-up! Nice car you've got there! Awesome color, too! When we get our image section up and running (again) I hope you'll have some pictures ready for us!

How did you find out about our site? Welcome aboard! And thanks for signing up...

found the site though yahoo (cadillac/CTS). After over 23 years without an AC or power windows, I thought I's treat myself! What really got me was that 24 hour test drive. I'll get some pictures soon.

BeelzeBob
07-09-03, 01:27 PM
That 24 hour test-drive idea was GREAT. It's working...

SoundAdvantage
07-09-03, 07:45 PM
WELCOME SCOTT!
Gotta Love that CTS.

MMNineInchNails
07-09-03, 07:49 PM
Sup, Yo?!!!!!!!

ljklaiber
07-10-03, 10:51 AM
Hi,

Please keep us posted. I think I am going to buy an 04 CTS for wife, so I can get my SLS backWhat do you like most about your new CTS?

shaggygrosser
07-10-03, 11:24 AM
I've had my CTS for about 2 months and got just over 2000 miles on it, you're gonna love it Scott.

A '73 Super Beetle still sounds pretty sweet if it was taken care of.

jerseyMan
07-10-03, 02:23 PM
Welcome, and enjoy the new car - nothing like a new car (especially a Caddy!!)

Scott
07-17-03, 12:29 PM
I've had my CTS for about 2 months and got just over 2000 miles on it, you're gonna love it Scott.

A '73 Super Beetle still sounds pretty sweet if it was taken care of.I'll never sell my Bug. My wife drives the CTS most of the time.

shaggygrosser
07-17-03, 02:28 PM
I'll never sell my Bug. My wife drives the CTS most of the time.

Good man, those old beetles are starting to become rare. The last plant to produce them closed down several days ago in Mexico. No more new old beetles (if that makes sense :) )

elwesso
07-17-03, 03:16 PM
I understood..... Im kinda surprised they stopped making them! Oh well.....