: Last Call for Empoyee discount

Krug Ford
09-30-09, 02:11 PM
If you are looking to buy a v from me today. you have 1 hr from 115 PM to get the employee discount..

call me right now if you are ready to move.

Scott 810-225-1228

Krug Ford
09-30-09, 05:31 PM
the program is now done... I will let you all know if they come out with another program tomorrow..

Rebates will stay till the 2nd of november but the GMS conquest ended today.

Thanks to all that purchased from me...

Tasos
09-30-09, 11:00 PM
If I have a GMS # acquired thru conquest can I still use it? It's only 6 weeks old.

thebigjimsho
09-30-09, 11:09 PM
That's a killer...

MReiland
10-01-09, 08:02 AM
If I have a GMS # acquired thru conquest can I still use it? It's only 6 weeks old.

GMS# have expiration dates, usually 6 months from when you got it, once you have it, you have it, until it expires. Right now I can't generate new GMS #'s for friends until the next promotion period.

jjsC6
10-01-09, 11:28 AM
When the "hot" employee pricing was announced on this forum, we were told that anyone could buy at employee price.

Now it appears that what he really meant was that anyone who could find someone who would assign them a GM employee certificate number could buy at employee pricing.

Krug Ford
10-01-09, 02:44 PM
Only when you have a Conquest vehicle... I heard it might be coming back.

Jeffrey
10-01-09, 06:41 PM
When the "hot" employee pricing was announced on this forum, we were told that anyone could buy at employee price.

Now it appears that what he really meant was that anyone who could find someone who would assign them a GM employee certificate number could buy at employee pricing.

Hi,

Wonder how the tale will be told tomorrow?

Best regards,
Jeffrey