: hi there

caddyfleetwoodca
07-29-04, 08:08 PM
I am looking forward to learning some more things about my car that I haven't already figured out, and I hope to be able to share some of the knowledge that i have with fellow Cadillac owners.

Why can I not get into the Cadillac pictures? (I sign in click on a picture and it tells me that I'm not registered)

CADDYBLACK99
07-30-04, 09:30 AM
Welcome!
Thanks for joining the forum! Fleetwood is a true landyacht! Looks like a nice one. Try logging out and then back in to get into the picture section. Let us know if you have further problems. Good Luck.
Paul

caddyfleetwoodca
07-31-04, 05:33 AM
I tried logging out then clicking on the cadillac pictures link then signing in again then when i click on an actual pic it says i have to become a registered member. I type in my username and password, go back to the pics i would like to see click on them and it tells me once again that i have to become a registered user.

BeelzeBob
07-31-04, 09:05 AM
Welcome aboard! And thank you for signing up! You might want to try clearing out the cookies associated with this forum. That will probably help. I'm not sure what could be wrong but it sounds like a cookie issue...

caddyfleetwoodca
07-31-04, 02:29 PM
Thank you for the ideas. I figured out that i could not veiw the pics because of my security settings on my computer. I just had to allow this site to bypass those security settings.

Adam
07-31-04, 08:36 PM
sup pimp, welcome to the forum. is that your caddy in that little picture, if so nice. hey man check out the general non model forum section and vote for what the next possible DUB Cadillac might be. take it easy man

elwesso
07-31-04, 10:03 PM
Welcome aboard. Thanks for singing up :wave:

Nice caddy!! :)