: MD/VA dealers

VetteOwner
09-23-09, 04:19 AM
Wondering if any of the local MD/VA dealers were allowing test drives of their V2s, seems some don't want to put mileage on what the have, which isn't many.

ewill3rd
09-23-09, 07:15 AM
I am not sure if our store puts limits on it, but I have seen a lot of people test driving the few we have left in stock.
www.lindsaycadillac.com

If you are looking to drive one for purchase it certainly isn't an issue, if you just want a joy ride then.. well... I mean c'mon.

VetteOwner
09-23-09, 03:27 PM
if you just want a joy ride then.. well... I mean c'mon.
Pleeease...you shouldn't make assumptions, brutha. I'm buying. I want to drive it just to make certain it's what I'll want and that the wife can live with as well.

Lindsay Cadillac
09-23-09, 04:07 PM
We definately allow test drives... If you would like me to hook you up with a salesperson, let me know and I'll make sure you get with a good one... :)

We currently have in stock; 2 Black, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Blue Diamond

ewill3rd
09-23-09, 10:37 PM
I didn't mean to make an assumption, just wanted to cover the two main reasons people test drive cars.
Come see us ;)

VetteOwner
09-24-09, 01:47 AM
ewill...thats cool, I understand. Think I might have to wander over the bridge this weekend.

zr1vet
09-24-09, 09:38 AM
Just a thought.... if you are in the area on Saturday there's supposed to be about 14 V1s, 3 or so V2s and an STSV a short drive from Lindsay Cadillac. 10am - 2pm. It would be a good opportunity to talk to owners and see more Vs and see what mods they have done.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/179011-behe-open-house-md-va-dc-3.html

VetteOwner
09-25-09, 01:08 AM
Just a thought.... if you are in the area on Saturday there's supposed to be about 14 V1s, 3 or so V2s and an STSV a short drive from Lindsay Cadillac. 10am - 2pm. It would be a good opportunity to talk to owners and see more Vs and see what mods they have done.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/2004-2007-cadillac-cts-v-general/179011-behe-open-house-md-va-dc-3.html

zr1vet, that ain't no short drive! I had thought about that as well, curious, any iidea when the V2s will show up?

zr1vet
09-25-09, 09:06 AM
zr1vet, that ain't no short drive!

In a V it is:) I plan on being there before 10.

Titaniumseeker
09-25-09, 09:17 AM
zr1vet, that ain't no short drive! I had thought about that as well, curious, any iidea when the V2s will show up?

I plan on being there about 10.

VetteOwner
09-25-09, 12:59 PM
Well then, I guess I'll be there at 10:00 as well in my pos Maxima (do I have to park on the street?:bouncy:) Is the shop on the left hand side of 97 (coming from Olney area)? thanks. Mike

jvp
09-25-09, 11:09 PM
Wondering if any of the local MD/VA dealers were allowing test drives of their V2s, seems some don't want to put mileage on what the have, which isn't many.

For what it's worth, mine's up for sale. If you're even remotely interested in it, I'll let you put some miles on it (as long as they aren't abusive ones. ;-)) But, I'm a bit further west than Lindsay is, and I'm out of town this weekend.

jas

zr1vet
09-27-09, 09:32 AM
Not a bad showing yesterday with the threat of rain. It was good to see a lot of Vs and talk cars, mods and tracking. Thanks to John for having us over.

some photos
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/all_albums.php

VetteOwner
09-29-09, 01:05 AM
For what it's worth, mine's up for sale. If you're even remotely interested in it, I'll let you put some miles on it (as long as they aren't abusive ones. ;-)) jas

Jas, I've seen pics of your V2 and if it had an auto instead of your manual we'd be talking. I'm looking for the gray or black finish

jvp
09-29-09, 10:56 PM
Jas, I've seen pics of your V2 and if it had an auto instead of your manual we'd be talking. I'm looking for the gray or black finish

Aww, too bad. Perhaps someone else will take it then. Good luck in your hunt!

jas

soflarick
11-01-09, 07:58 PM
We definately allow test drives... If you would like me to hook you up with a salesperson, let me know and I'll make sure you get with a good one... :)

We currently have in stock; 2 Black, 1 Red, 1 White, 1 Blue Diamond

I tried PMing you but I don't have enough time as a member. Can you email me contact info for purchasing items through you? Email is soflarick at bellsouth.net. Thank you.