: Hi, going to be a new STS owner, have a few Qs

jobambo
07-08-03, 02:20 AM
Hi, im going to be buying a 94-96 STS soon and i was wondering if there is any aftermarkey/custom parts that are for sale. i was hoping for the average sport car addon, intake, exhaust, superchargers ... ect.. I know this might seem kind of weird. I completely understand its still a caddy and not a sports car, but 300 horsepower stock has sooo much potiental. Thanks in advance.

BeelzeBob
07-08-03, 10:07 AM
Welcome aboard, Jobambo! And thank you for signing up.. It looks like you'll be getting into a really nice car pretty soon. Good luck! Aftermarket parts are becoming more and more popular but I'll let someone else clue you in on what's out there. I'm not in the "know" as much as some people here are...

SLS97
07-08-03, 10:44 PM
Welcome! You will find a lot of parts by searching Cadillac parts, Seville STS parts, etc. I was surprised by the number of sites out there.

elwesso
07-08-03, 10:53 PM
Welcome aboard!!!!!!

An STS is a great car...... But before you worry about aftermarket/performance parts, I would recommend you get this puppy in primo condition-- mechanically.....

If you're going to look at one, there is a really good thread on what to look for on northstar cars, i am feeling a little lazy now :)

I dont know much about the aftermarket, mainly because I am not in that market...... BUT, goto www.caddyinfo.com and click on the performance mods, they have all the mods there and they dyno-ed it to show how much power/torque it added.... its really interesting......

SoundAdvantage
07-08-03, 11:45 PM
*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*
" TO THE FAMILY"

:grouphug: