: Hi from Minnesota!

Kar971
07-28-04, 09:16 PM
Hi everybody!
I'm a new member here...was referred by a friend of mine (fellow Cadillac enthusiast) in Missouri. I've had a passion for Cadillacs since I was a little kid (I'm 32 now, but still a kid in many ways, especially in a Cadillac dealership!) My fiancee and I have four Cadillacs...two classics and two daily drivers. She drives a '93 Seville and I drive a '94 Deville. Both cars are in near-showroom condition and we're very proud of them. Kim's Seville is Crimson Pearl with Capuccino leather interior (we affectionately call this car "Ruby Pearl.") The Deville is black with neautral leather interior and optional chrome wheels. Since I'm in the funeral service profession, this car is known as "the funeral car."

We are also collectors of professional cars. Our classics include a 1978 Miller-Meteor Cadillac Classic hearse-ambulance combination coach and a 1975 Miller-Meteor Cadillac Lifeliner ambulance.

Other Cadillacs I've owned include a Sapphire Blue '88 Eldorado, a yellow '91 Deville, and many professional cars.

These forums are excellent...keep up the great work! I look forward to being a frequent participant!

CADDYBLACK99
07-30-04, 09:35 AM
Welcome!

Thanks for signing up with us! Sounds like you have a nice collection of new and vintage gems! Thanks for your words of support. How about some pictures of your caddies? When you get a chance post a picture or two.
:welcome:
Paul