: 09 CTS-V Luxury/Exotic Car Rental

readyact
09-14-09, 09:50 PM
This past weekend I rolled down to Atlanta to see my Dolphins take a beat down by the Falcons. My wife and I stayed in the ATL's Buckhead section and one afternoon as we were driving up Piedmont Ave toward Peachtree NE and I see a black 09 CTS-V pulling out of a luxury/exotic car rental place. Apparently the V2 I saw was a high end rental. Only thing extra on the V2 was some dark tinted windows. Sitting on the lot was a Bentley, AMG Benz, Escalade, Hummer, SS Camero and other cars with customs wheels and a "Rent Me" signs in the window. It was nice seeing the V2 in such great company and thinking of sports stars, entertainers and people who are trying to impress others renting the V2 when they are in Atlanta.

http://www.atlantadreamcars.com/

thebigjimsho
09-15-09, 12:00 AM
I almost flew down for the weekend to see the game. Glad I didn't. I'll be in Miami for next Monday night, though...

abbas
09-15-09, 01:25 AM
Too bad their price list doesnt list a CTS-V. I am curious to know how much their rate is.

readyact
09-15-09, 09:12 AM
The Fins will beat up on the Colts on Monday. I'll call Dream Cars later to see if I can get a quote.

readyact
09-15-09, 11:32 AM
I called and spoke with some guy and he said they don't have any 09 CTS-Vs yet, but may get one in as it is a sweet car. I'm not sure if I spoke with the right person as he started telling me about a Camero they rent out and when I stated I saw an Orange Camero with 24" wheels on their lot with a "Rent Me" sign in it, he stated they do not have such a car and the only Camero they have is black. I knew I should have turned around at the time and went in a spoken with someone right then and there, but it was Friday just before 5PM and anyone who has ever been in Atlanta knows about the traffic.

marktanner
09-16-09, 02:32 AM
I live less than two miles from that place. I drive by it all the time, and I've never seen a CTS of any sort there. Plus, it's not listed on their website. I have seen some of the cars in the lot that were listed, however.

Aron9000
09-16-09, 05:02 AM
I called and spoke with some guy and he said they don't have any 09 CTS-Vs yet, but may get one in as it is a sweet car. I'm not sure if I spoke with the right person as he started telling me about a Camero they rent out and when I stated I saw an Orange Camero with 24" wheels on their lot with a "Rent Me" sign in it, he stated they do not have such a car and the only Camero they have is black. I knew I should have turned around at the time and went in a spoken with someone right then and there, but it was Friday just before 5PM and anyone who has ever been in Atlanta knows about the traffic.

Its Camaro dammit!!!!! Say it with me:

C-A-M-A-R-O!!!!!

readyact
09-16-09, 08:26 AM
Oops!!!!!

Aron9000
09-17-09, 01:01 AM
Oops!!!!!

That is always a pet peeve of mine on LS1tech.com, all the retarded newbs would say Camero or Maro. All is forgiven as long as you don't spell it like that in the future.