: 500.00 Rebate on CTS-V or you can return CTS-V within 60 days.

Krug Ford
09-14-09, 05:17 PM
Today GM just kicked off a new program today to return any CTS-V within 60 days..

Or you can take a $500.00 rebate..

Does not apply to prior sales.

Call me for details.

RWFJR
09-14-09, 05:30 PM
Today GM just kicked off a new program today to return any CTS-V within 60 days..

Or you can take a $500.00 rebate..

Does not apply to prior sales.

Call me for details.

I'm not given mine up for nothin!!! :histeric:

PsychoV
09-14-09, 06:08 PM
So, you can return the car but will they return your money? And what about the sales tax and other charges?

neuronbob
09-14-09, 06:44 PM
I'm not given mine up for nothin!!! :histeric:

You'll have to pry mine out of my cold, dead hands. :)

Great program and great idea! Good way for GM to prove that they've caught up to imports. My ownership experience has been pretty good so far.

rjoffe
09-14-09, 07:37 PM
Just curious, can you give us more details on the program?

Do they charge you for mileage when you return it ?

If they give it to you with a full tank, do you have to return it full :)

nynd
09-14-09, 08:24 PM
I read somewhere you can return within the 30 - 60 days as long as mileage is less than 4000 miles. So buy one, drive it for a good 50 days, burn the crap out of it and return it. Hum... people aren't that low are they?

C6ZR1
09-14-09, 09:45 PM
My V is in this week and I am buying at GMS pricing. Do I still get the $500 off at signing?

C6ZR1

VetteOwner
09-15-09, 05:09 AM
This is from the Caddy site:

60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee:

We know that your new vehicle purchase is an important one. And we're so certain you'll love your new Cadillac vehicle, we're proud to offer our 60-day Satisfaction Guarantee. How does it work? Simple:

* When you purchase a new Cadillac, keep it for 30 days.
* If you're not 100% happy with it after 30 days, you have 30 more days to bring it back.
* We'll refund the actual price you paid to the participating dealer, less any rebates plus applicable sales tax.*

Have more questions? Check out the FAQs. Want more details? See the Details and Limitations.
*Return between 30 and 60 days with less than 4,000 miles. Not available with some other offers. Other restrictions apply.
Take delivery by 11/30/09.
**Whichever comes first. See dealer for limited warranty details.
Call 1-888-4ONSTAR (1-888-466-7827) or visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.

VetteOwner
09-15-09, 05:12 AM
So, you can return the car but will they return your money? And what about the sales tax and other charges?

"The customer will receive the purchase price of the vehicle itself after any rebates, discounts, plus applicable sales taxes that were actually paid. The customer's buyback price does not include anything else. For example, the buyback price does not include any other taxes, licensing, titling or registration fees, insurance, accessories, dealer fees, extended warranties, finance charges, negative equity or any other expenses incurred by the customer at the time of taking delivery of the new vehicle."

rjoffe
09-15-09, 05:38 AM
from Jalopnik:

• The Eligible Vehicle must be a new 2009 or 2010 model.
• You have purchased an Eligible Vehicle and taken Delivery between September 14, 2009 and November 30, 2009.
• You must be able to deliver to the Participating Dealership a clean and unencumbered title to the Eligible Vehicle, which title has remained in Your name since the Delivery Date of the Eligible Vehicle.
• You must be an individual natural person who is the title owner of the Eligible Vehicle. Businesses,
corporations and partnerships do not qualify.
• Your Eligible Vehicle's odometer must not have more than 4,000 miles since the Delivery Date.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must have been registered and insured in the Buyer's name since the Delivery Date.
Your Eligible Vehicle must have no more than $200 of damage as determined by GM or GM's agent.. Such
damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odors, rips, burns, etc.
• Your Eligible Vehicle may not be leased.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must have been returned to a Participating Dealership where You purchased it, in the same working order as it was on the Delivery Date.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must not have incurred damage or non-warranted repairs in excess of $200, regardless of whether such damage has been repaired.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests other than a lien for the original financing used to purchase the Eligible Vehicle.
• A minimum of thirty (30) days must have passed since the Delivery Date of Your Eligible Vehicle.
• Only one Eligible Vehicle may be returned per household.
• Your Eligible Vehicle must pass a purchase inspection conducted by GM or GM's agent.

Krug Ford
09-15-09, 06:44 PM
If you elect to keep your CTS-v you get a 500.00 rebate..

RWFJR
09-16-09, 10:44 PM
If you elect to keep your CTS-v you get a 500.00 rebate..

Damm...That would have bought me a tank of gas. :histeric: