: Any V guys also have Escalade?

caddiedrummer
09-14-09, 08:09 AM
I have had several Cadillacs but never an SUV. The 09 Escalades are attractive now with financing etc. Anyone here have a Slade and if so do you like it?

thatcoder
09-14-09, 08:30 AM
I own a White Diamond ESV, but it's an 08 Platinum. I love it, with the exception that it is lacking some of the technology currently available in the 09. i.e. hands free/bluetooth/navtraffic, but who needs all that when you've got the family right there with you?

Short-Throw
09-14-09, 08:39 AM
I have an Escalade as well. Owned a Land Cruiser and QX56 previously and like the Escalade better. The 09 also has the new MR suspension which wasn't available on the 08. I opted for 2nd row bucket seats instead of a bench so my cargo is 7 passengers max, not 8.

You know how to get a hold of me if you want specifics pal!

Mike

thatcoder
09-14-09, 08:40 AM
I have an Escalade as well. Owned a Land Cruiser and QX56 previously and like the Escalade better. The 09 also has the new MR suspension which wasn't available on the 08. I opted for 2nd row bucket seats instead of a bench so my cargo is 7 passengers max, not 8.

Mike

The Platinum came with MR. It's awesome.

caddiedrummer
09-14-09, 09:28 AM

Mike

If I were to guess one guy who would have one, it would have been you, Mike. I feel better already. If it pleases you, it must be good.

chopmeat
09-14-09, 09:46 AM
I was just looking at Escalades, I like them.
What financing were you talking about, aren't they like 1200 bucks a month?
It's like a mortgage payment!
Lol.

caddiedrummer
09-14-09, 09:51 AM
I was just looking at Escalades, I like them.
What financing were you talking about, aren't they like 1200 bucks a month?
It's like a mortgage payment!
Lol.

72 months at 0%

allklr
09-14-09, 10:40 AM
When I got my CTS-V my business partner got an 08 Escalade, That was about 3 months ago. He got 20K off and loves the ride on his.

haterinc
09-14-09, 11:31 AM
i have a white diamond EXT and it is phenomenal. if you could put your favorite lazy chair behind the wheel of a tank... this is the result lol

GM-4-LIFE
09-14-09, 11:56 AM
+1 here as well.

Wife drives an 09 Escalade white diamond fully loaded 2WD. Best SUV on the market. This is our 4th Escalade so far. When our current lease expires next year, we will most likely get another one. We will own one until they stop making them and then we will keep the last model year Escalade until it falls apart.

There isn't another SUV in it's class as nice inside and out that drives so smooth and not to mention tough as a Sherman tank!

SG

Tasos
09-14-09, 01:26 PM
'07 EXT, great truck. Love the look, ride and performance. Very versatile as well. Would definitely recommend. I also plan on buying a new one again soon.

silverws6ta
09-14-09, 01:34 PM
+1 Just picked up a new 2008 White Diamond EXT back in June for a STEAL ($44,9 out the door) .. Also 2008' with Ultra Luxury Package and 22"s have MRC (both SUV's and Truck -- my mom has the SUV in Quicksilver and Ultra Lux)

Not a lot of miles on it yet but it will go on its first tailgate trip this weekend!