: hey does anyone know of any meets?

Sal.M
09-13-09, 01:09 PM
Hi i have an 08 sts-v and me and my friends try and put together like a little car meet and then a cruise. Its really fun but all that comes is g35's,g37's,nissan's and me with my caddy. ahaha but if anyone is interested in going let me no. I want to bring some more caddys there so they can see what a real car is. ahah

-Sal.M.:thumbsup:

CIWS
09-13-09, 07:32 PM
Where are you at ?

Sal.M
09-14-09, 08:30 AM
Levitown new york. We all meet in the k mart parking lot on hempsted turnpike the we take a cruise down to joans beach. Where do you live?

CIWS
09-14-09, 10:46 AM

Sal.M
09-14-09, 07:07 PM
ahahah thats just a little bit of a drive but if you know of anyone around here let me no. thanks
-Sal.M.

Tags63
10-01-09, 02:06 PM
Hey!! If you're in the NY area. Captree at the end of Ocean Pkwy & Robert Moses pkwy every Sunday. All sorts of cars are there!! They start getting there at 7am because on a nice sunny day it's packed!!!

Paul:thumbsup:

ssstealth
10-03-09, 10:27 AM
The Southern Super Heavy Shootout is Saturday, November 7th in Commerce GA at the Atlanta Dragway. There is a car show and bracket race and the whole thing is limited to American made, rear wheel drive cars that weigh in with driver at over 4000 pounds. It is a great event and usually has several Caddies there. There are also Impalas, Marauders, and the LX Chrysler and Dodges.

www.sshs9.com

dhemrick
10-03-09, 02:49 PM
The Southern Super Heavy Shootout is Saturday, November 7th in Commerce GA at the Atlanta Dragway. There is a car show and bracket race and the whole thing is limited to American made, rear wheel drive cars that weigh in with driver at over 4000 pounds. It is a great event and usually has several Caddies there. There are also Impalas, Marauders, and the LX Chrysler and Dodges.

www.sshs9.com (http://www.sshs9.com)

That sounds like fun. Are you going to that one, Bill?

ssstealth
10-03-09, 05:18 PM
I am registered and will be there.