: Cadillac Dog Food?!

DopeStar 156
07-28-04, 03:33 PM
Did you guys know there's a Cadillac brand dog food?! I stumbled across a can at a store the other day and nearly bust out laughing. I should buy a can for my dog, see if she runs smoother and looks more elegant.:histeric:

LacSeville
07-28-04, 04:30 PM
or gets better gas mileage... hahaha that's a hoot. i bet it was more expensive than that hyundai food sitting next to it?!

CoupeDevilleRob
07-28-04, 08:00 PM
Is it an officially licensed General Motors product?

MrSmith
07-28-04, 08:07 PM
Its called Cadillac Kennels "The Cadillac Premium Dog food"

majax
07-28-04, 08:18 PM
haha thats great! I was a the sporting goods store the other day and saw a golf club named Allante' hahaha that would be a great combo with a cadillac hat.

MrSmith
07-28-04, 08:41 PM
Next people will be eating foods called
Shrimp calade
DeVille Crab legs
or even Cashew DeVille

Speaking of dog food, whos gonna get one of the new Snoop DeVilles

LacSeville
07-28-04, 10:47 PM
got a link to pics?

Msilva954
07-28-04, 11:23 PM
The Snoop Deville is nothing but a Vogued out...cabrio topped....Chrome Trimmed Deville like what you see here in Florida.....cept it has mink seats and DVD......I LOVE IT.....haha

The dog food isnt officialy licensed.....Cadillac is a free name about...anywhere but the auto industry.....it was a man I believe....>French too.

DopeStar 156
07-29-04, 01:09 AM
The Snoop Deville is nothing but a Vogued out...cabrio topped....Chrome Trimmed Deville like what you see here in Florida.....cept it has mink seats and DVD......I LOVE IT.....haha

The dog food isnt officialy licensed.....Cadillac is a free name about...anywhere but the auto industry.....it was a man I believe....>French too.

Antonie de Cadillac, a French explorer who discovered the Detroit area, which is where the company was founded in 1903, and where their main plant is. The emblem that graces the hoods/grilles of our machines is the Cadillac family crest. There's your history. :)

CoupeDevilleRob
07-29-04, 04:47 PM
To continue on DopeStar's history lesson, the founder of Cadillac, Henry Leland (shame on those of you who didn't know that) picked the name Cadillac for his company becuase 1903 was the bicentennial of Detroit's founding and the Cadillac name and the crest was everywhere at the time. Clever marketing I guess.

DopeStar 156
07-30-04, 12:58 AM
I found a book in Borders today listing every Cadillac ever built from 1903-2000 and I couldn't afford the F*@#$in' thing because I spent my money on cafe coffee for me and my lady, but I guess it was well spent because the coffee really made her happy and it was really good coffee. Maybe my dad will loan me 20 bills to grab it and I'll share some highlights with you guys.

Rob, you're an intellict after my own heart. By the way I was looking at the picture of your 83 Coupe in the Non-Model Specific forum and I know you're from NY. The picture of it in the street looks like a familiar street. Where in NY are you? I was born in the Bronx and moved to NJ when I was 4 and continued to visit the area for years after.

Msilva954
07-30-04, 10:13 PM
Did Leland not make Lincoln too.....I think it was the same person.

majax
07-30-04, 11:11 PM
Yeah Leland also did Lincoln.