: Cadillac ATS Front End Revealed in new GM Commercial

Cadillac Tony
09-10-09, 08:16 PM
During the new GM commercial featuring Ed Whitacre strolling through the design center, eagle eyed viewers might have noticed the corner of a suspiciously Cadillac looking vehicle peeking out from under a sheet. It is, in fact, the new Cadillac ATS.

Here are two shots- looks pretty aggressive.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=4988

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=4989

annie
09-10-09, 09:35 PM
I wish I could get a better look at the interior shots on that board behind it.

Rodya234
09-10-09, 11:47 PM
Holy Crap. It actually looks pretty cool!

Show me an XTS next. I'm waiting, GM. :cool:

Florian
09-11-09, 05:44 PM
most excellent!

F

eyekandyboats.inc
09-14-09, 12:49 AM
remind me of the ford fusion

The Tony Show
09-15-09, 10:42 AM
Amusing, since the Fusion ripped off the general front end shape of Cadillac's Art & Science cars. I see Fusions all the time from a distance and think it's an STS.

whisler151
09-15-09, 10:55 PM
Amusing, since the Fusion ripped off the general front end shape of Cadillac's Art & Science cars. I see Fusions all the time from a distance and think it's an STS.

Thank you!!!! I've told several other people that and no one else sees it.

Hey, there's a STS...nevermind...just a damn Fusion.

RightTurn
09-15-09, 10:55 PM
Nice. :thumbsup:

Albertan
09-18-09, 03:25 AM
I'm waiting for the ATS. Looking for my wife's next car, smaller than the CTS since we won't have rear passengers very often. By the time it comes out we'll be ready to buy.
I've been mistaking the Fusion for a Cadillac ever since they came out. Speaking of mistaking cars, I don't know how many times I've thought a car was a Mercedes only to find it was a Hyundai or some such.

concorso
09-18-09, 01:51 PM
Damn you Cadillac! I like to vary my purchases from brand to brand, but the way it looks right now, in 2 years, Ill only have Cadillacs in my driveway! DAMN YOU!

Lord Cadillac
09-23-09, 11:07 AM
I agree. I've made that mistake several times myself.. Blatant rip-off.. As for the ATS, this could be a big seller for Cadillac. I hope they get all the details right...

Thank you!!!! I've told several other people that and no one else sees it.

Hey, there's a STS...nevermind...just a damn Fusion.

70eldo
10-14-09, 10:06 AM
Dang, I am so looking forward to that ATS!
BTW, it looks as big as the current BLS. Will there be a BTS to replace the BLS? There won't be much space between ATS and CTS left.
Or are we all being mislead and the AST will premiere as the BTS next year?

JBsZ06
12-05-09, 12:58 PM
Can't wait to see the ATS V! Thanks for the spy shot..

ral1960
01-16-10, 01:00 AM
Two thing I noticed about that photo today, and both may be disinformation by GM:

The right fender is higher than the center section of the hood

The windshield is enormous, and extremely angled.

toovo1985
05-03-10, 01:54 PM
Well i had alreeady seen the commercial and didn't notice anything...although we can't see much of it, I think there might something good going on under there

concorso
05-04-10, 10:28 PM
Didnt notice this before, but it looks like the brakes are very large! Look how they fill the wheel!

V-Eight
05-04-10, 10:34 PM
I see Fusions all the time from a distance and think it's an STS.

Me too!

downtowntraffic
07-24-10, 02:43 PM
ral1960, i think u might wana take a closer look, the center of the hood is not lower then the top of the driver side fender.

CTSVKINGWAGON
10-02-11, 09:34 PM
The front fascia of the 2013 malibu was also in the video, and this was before it was revealed.

Lord Cadillac
01-24-12, 10:16 PM
Well it certainly was the ATS, huh? :)

During the new GM commercial featuring Ed Whitacre strolling through the design center, eagle eyed viewers might have noticed the corner of a suspiciously Cadillac looking vehicle peeking out from under a sheet. It is, in fact, the new Cadillac ATS.

Here are two shots- looks pretty aggressive.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=4988

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=139&pictureid=4989