: Seat of the pants 9.5 pulley test

qictrk
09-08-09, 10:55 PM
Just finished installing the 9.5 pulley ring from Jesses yesterday. Along with it i installed the 160 stat and already had the 3" exhaust and air intake. I use to have the 9" pulley and i thought it was quick. I hit 14/15 pounds of boost with my new one, which is a gain of about 2 pounds. Doesn't seem like much until your behind the wheel. What a kick, this is the most fun i've had in a long time. If your a speed junkie like me, its worth the extra bucks. Now, getting all that power to the ground. Cecil...........:bouncy:

nradcad
09-08-09, 11:06 PM
I'm already having trouble putting stock power to the ground. I've yet to have a good launch without mucho tire spin.

SlvrBullIT
09-08-09, 11:55 PM
^^
Ditto

Gary Wells
09-09-09, 05:18 AM
I've never stuck my foot into it that far that quick yet to break the tires loose. You mean that theses cars will really break the tires loose like in the pictures?

brent eb02
09-09-09, 08:34 PM
please do yourself a favor if you havn't already go to a dyno and check the a/f ratio's and get it custom tuned.

SlvrBullIT
09-09-09, 09:21 PM
Yeah, they break loose rather easily if you push to far to fast, still trying to get the launch control down for max traction and max power w/o spinning the tires and w/o T/C on or in comp mode.

qictrk
09-10-09, 12:46 AM
please do yourself a favor if you havn't already go to a dyno and check the a/f ratio's and get it custom tuned.
I was going to dyno it in about a month or so. It may not be a bad idea to check the a/f before i do to many pedal to the metal shows. Cecil.........