: Chrome door handles & Custom floor mats

harrysstsv
09-04-09, 10:56 AM
Hi everyone,

while I was in vacation I received my package with the chrome-door-handles and the LLoyd V mats, here are some pics.........I love it

Harry
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/008.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/011.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/006.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/007.jpg

jedhead
09-04-09, 12:12 PM
Looking good.

Bob

harrysstsv
09-04-09, 12:20 PM
Looking good.

Bob

Thank you Bob,

the mats are gray and lights the black interior up a little.

The instalation of the door handles was easy and the fit and finish is perfect.

Yes, I love ma Veeeee:thumbsup:

Harry

inurok
09-04-09, 02:47 PM
nice looks great!

CIWS
09-04-09, 02:51 PM
So Harry, do you catch a lot of flak for the number of American cars you own ?

harrysstsv
09-05-09, 06:16 AM
So Harry, do you catch a lot of flak for the number of American cars you own ?

Nope, no flak at all, most people give thumps up and ask many questions.
In August I was two times for one week on vacation, one week with my XLR, the other week I took my STS V now don`t ask how many pictures was made of each one, nice to watch this people while sitting in a Cafe watch them on the Hotel parking lot.
I own the X and the S, the GTO is my daughters car!

On the way home from vacation I beat the first time the new Panamera S (not the turbo)with my STS V on the autobahn, the driver didn`t looked too happy.

Harry

CIWS
09-05-09, 10:03 AM
On the way home from vacation I beat the first time the new Panamera S (not the turbo)with my STS V on the autobahn, the driver didn`t looked too happy.

Harry

Congrats :highfive:

jedhead
09-06-09, 07:18 AM
I would love to be able to run mine on the autobahn.

Bob

harrysstsv
09-06-09, 07:41 AM
I would love to be able to run mine on the autobahn.

Bob

Bob,
same words come from my friend Bob, who lives in Aliso Viejo/Ca. he also would like to bring his XLR V to Germany to drive it on the Autobahn.

We had his V a couple times up to 158 mph on I 40 but the speed limiter wont allow more.

Harry

Jpjr
09-06-09, 06:04 PM
I really like the chrome on the outside with the black contrast. Your car looks really good with contrast. My silver one not so much.

On the other hand, your light mats might look better with my silver car. On one perspective they lighten your car up, on another they look out of place.

Anyway, good job bro!

Florian
09-06-09, 11:55 PM
Im not much for the bling effect on our Vs...but to each his own.

F

harrysstsv
09-07-09, 07:38 AM
I really like the chrome on the outside with the black contrast. Your car looks really good with contrast. My silver one not so much.

On the other hand, your light mats might look better with my silver car. On one perspective they lighten your car up, on another they look out of place.

Anyway, good job bro!

Do you have the chrome handles on yours? Just saw a light platinum CTS (german owner) he had them on and even on silver they look great.

The floor mats are not as light as they show on the pictures, the V insert comes out a lot better. I just don`t like the standard black floormats, you see every foot print on them. (top inside is gray also the a b and c pillars so I think it fits but as Florian says, to each his own)

Harry

harrysstsv
09-07-09, 07:40 AM
Im not much for the bling effect on our Vs...but to each his own.

F

Florian, if your V is black I`m pretty sure you would love this little bling.

Harry

Florian
09-07-09, 05:44 PM
Harry, Im Platinum...so the bling aint the thing.....but, like I said, if you dig it, it's all good.

F

freshchops
09-08-09, 04:27 AM
I like the accents more than I thought I would. I think you can pull it off a little better with the clear taillights. Even more so, I really like the Caddy crest emblem on the sides..... REALLY nice touch!

harrysstsv
09-08-09, 01:20 PM
I like the accents more than I thought I would. I think you can pull it off a little better with the clear taillights. Even more so, I really like the Caddy crest emblem on the sides..... REALLY nice touch!

Thank you!!!

Harry

siannas
09-09-09, 04:54 PM
Looks good! Where did you order the chrome handles from?

harrysstsv
09-10-09, 07:52 AM

Thank you!

I got the floor mats and chrome handles from USspeed.com. The mats was custom made and took about a week but the handles they have in stock.

The handles was $ 59.95 and the fit and finish is great and very easy to install.

Harry

harrysstsv
09-10-09, 09:08 AM

Just took a picture out in my garage but in person they look excellent!!!

Harry

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j184/harrysxlr/001-1.jpg

jedhead
09-16-09, 07:37 PM
I liked your mats so much I bought a set myself. Did you install the hooks into the carpet. I am hesitating to do so.

Bob

harrysstsv
09-17-09, 05:03 AM
I liked your mats so much I bought a set myself. Did you install the hooks into the carpet. I am hesitating to do so.

Bob

Bob, nice to hear you liked them so much:thumbsup:

No, I didn`t install the hooks but as you might see yourself they fit pretty tight. No hooks!!!!!

Harry