: **Central Indiana V Meet Sep 26 with Cheap Dyno Time!!**

SkullV
09-02-09, 01:09 AM
Alright guys, Pro Dyno Tech is holding a festival in Thorntown, Indiana (Central Indiana) on Sep 26th. There is going to be dyno time for $35 for 3 pulls with a/f. Since Ron at Pro Dyno Tech is my tuner I have a pretty good relationship with them and they said that if I can give them a definite number of cars they will block off an area for me and my V brethren!!!

Please post here if you are going to go and I will put together a list to call them with. I will be going for sure but I figured that this is an excellent opportunity for some of us to get together. I NEED TO CALL THEM BY FRIDAY!!!

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb102/rockyrubicon/thorntown.jpg

backup
09-02-09, 10:06 PM
I'm in! PM me details when you have them. Address, times, etc.

JimmyH
09-03-09, 01:39 AM
Sounds interesting, I would still like to dyno my car.

I am afraid I cannot commit, but bump this thread in a couple weeks as a reminder. I might make it down there. What time?

SkullV
09-03-09, 11:44 PM
I haven't picked a time yet. Once I get a solid number which is looking like 4 1st gen CTS-V's (1 cammed, 1 nitrous, 1 800+hp blower, 1 stock) and 1 2nd gen CTS-V (all stock) so far I'll PM everyone and throw out some times. It would probably be mid-late afternoon though.

SkullV
09-07-09, 05:51 PM
Bump...I am going to call them Wednesday with a number, so if you are in I need to know!!!