: HELP NEEDED 2004 Escalade ESV stolen from La Puente California

04Escalator
09-01-09, 01:58 AM
If you have seen my 2004 Escalade ESV please let me know.

22" wheels with Big Brake JBT system in Red
tinted windows, touch screen Factory Nav, white Gauges tow hitch back up camera.. My sons school laptop also gone

las seen in the parking lot at the Olive Garden in La Puente california around
3:30pm 8-31-09

Dendensterz
09-03-09, 08:28 PM
Man, I am sorry to hear about your lade...Mine was stolen back in October last year right around that area too..well in Puente Hills Mall at the Souplantation parking lot at 3 in the afternoon..Cops found it in 3 days around East LA...I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for that lade..might be the same people that came up on mines..

Back2Basic (B2B)
09-03-09, 11:02 PM
If you have seen my 2004 Escalade ESV please let me know.

22" wheels with Big Brake JBT system in Red
tinted windows, touch screen Factory Nav, white Gauges tow hitch back up camera.. My sons school laptop also gone

las seen in the parking lot at the Olive Garden in La Puente california around
3:30pm 8-31-09

Hey Escalator,

Sorry to hear about your ride, that's gotta hurt. Hope they find it soon and in tact. Can't have anything these days without someone else wanting it for free........:rant2:

B2B

Boombotz
09-03-09, 11:22 PM
Keep an eye out on Craiglist and Ebay for your rims, and laptop, and etc. Sorry to hear man. :mad:

fierodough
09-04-09, 01:07 PM
Keep us updated! I am in Canada so I am useless toy ou... But I am curious as to the recovery times. Have you contacted On*?

Good luck!

skills2005
09-04-09, 01:10 PM
Do u have Onstar or Lojack?

sk7
09-04-09, 02:01 PM
Drive around the area. Crooks will often leave a new catch unattended sumwhere, battery disconnected, waiting for a recovery from a GPS system or other. After a few days, if nothing happens, they take it in for good. If you only had OffStar as a security system, start shopping for a new truck (hope you were insured).

04Escalator
09-04-09, 02:26 PM
Update... Still not found. to answer some of the question I did not have lojack
and i was about to update the OnStar system. I also called OnStar to see if they can help and all they told me was I will Transfer you to 911.. So for all of you that are thinking of buying a used Escalade Please do yourself a favor and update your OnStar ASAP...

skills2005
09-08-09, 08:23 AM
Dude that really sucks, I had and 05 Avalanche that was stolen. No Onstar, no Lojack, no nothing and they never found it. Man I learned my lesson now I have my lade I got all kinds of security stuff on it. I actually need to thanks the crooks because i went from an Avalanche to an Escalade lol. Word of advice, get Lojack, Onstar, your own personal GPS tracking system oh and install a kill switch.