: Hud

Mikevette
08-31-09, 01:39 PM
Coming from the C5/C6ZO6 world it would sure be nice if our V's came with a HUD like the ZO6's did!!!! All your required driver info is on the windsheild so you never have to look inside for any vehicle data on what your V is doing. They been in the vette's since 1998 and they are standard equipment and they are selectable to what you the driver want displayed.

Mike P. :thumbsup:

mik2718
08-31-09, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I had HUDs in my Pontiacs since '97 and really, really hated to give up the feature. I was originally looking at STSs, just because of the HUD availability, but the CTS-V still makes me smile, even without the HUD.

Hawkeye2
08-31-09, 03:42 PM
Hey Mike, I agree. I am used to the HUD in the Z06 and miss it in the V. Also, if you bought the 3 pedal option you'll find the gas pedal is too
low for easy heel and toe. And, one more minor issue, the gas tank should be larger! If I press the right pedal too hard, the fuel gauage
drops too fast!

Enjoy!

RWFJR
08-31-09, 03:53 PM
I also agree Mike. My 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP had a HUD and I just loved it.

1BlinkGone
09-01-09, 04:13 AM
IF they offer the HUD in a $40k LaCrosse (and they do), they should have it as an option on the CTS-V.

aceofblitz
09-01-09, 07:56 AM
No thanks I prefer my cadillac without the gimmicks. You'd argue that they are very functional and they keep your eye on the road etc. but I would disagree anyway. HUDs are bad m'kay.