: 94 FWB Smelling Strong Fuel Vapors

SDCaddyLacky
08-30-09, 01:50 AM
Hey guys, well I have had this problem for awhile now, but it's seems to have gotten worse. I am getting fuel vapors inside the interior of the car while driving, and I know where it's coming from.

It's a rubber hose that connects to the EVAP canister underneath the front right fender that is leaking out fumes.

So my question is, how can I get to this hose without removing the whole fender? Because somebody told me that I would have to remove it in order to get to the hose.

Thanks!

Oh BTW, I also have strong smelling gas fumes when I open the trunk, but nothing is leaking.

N0DIH
08-30-09, 07:47 AM
There was a recall for having one of the vapor canister lines bent and the EVAP system not working, the canister is up front near the battery upside down, look from under the car.

As for the lines and how to get out or replace, good question, never looked at mine that close.

Hey guys, well I have had this problem for awhile now, but it's seems to have gotten worse. I am getting fuel vapors inside the interior of the car while driving, and I know where it's coming from.

It's a rubber hose that connects to the EVAP canister underneath the front right fender that is leaking out fumes.

So my question is, how can I get to this hose without removing the whole fender? Because somebody told me that I would have to remove it in order to get to the hose.

Thanks!

Oh BTW, I also have strong smelling gas fumes when I open the trunk, but nothing is leaking.