: I just saw this on the D3 site. Is this for us???

chopmeat
08-29-09, 09:35 PM
Lowering Spring MSRP $375.00
Application: 2008+ CTS and CTS-V
Designed not only to enhance the overall cornering performance of your vehicle these lowering springs also help give the vehicle the correct stance. Engineered specifically for the Cadillac CTS application we have been able to product the highest quality product available.

GMX322V S/C
08-30-09, 03:44 AM
Although the part might fit both cars, there's no way it could be optimal for both--not with the difference in weights and weight distribution between the two cars. Probably really for the base CTS: "Engineered specifically for the Cadillac CTS application..."

Gary Wells
08-30-09, 07:18 AM
When I visited D3 last Monday, James advised me that the springs designed for our cars were being tested in Europe and might be up for sale in as little as about a month away. I would think that if he had them coming within a matter of a few days he would have said so. He further advised that the springs would lower the rear about 1" & lower the front about 3/4". The actual measurements were in metric.

wfo
08-30-09, 12:55 PM
Another attention detail issue. I cringe everytime I see a typo, incorrect information, out of date ads, etc., on a Website.

In my opinion, the Website is your shop's front window display, your building, your shop. If you can't get it right here with a positive presentation, why would I expect you to do the right thing when I leave my stuff with you. Drives me nuts. Companies spend thousands for your business and then blow it with quality control and service issues, all within your control.

Please don't get me wrong. I don't have anything negative to report about this company, it just makes me look at the bigger picture with them.

Lastly, has anyone heard back from them yet, since the reporting of a non-working phone number?

rp161
09-01-09, 09:29 AM
I agree 100%

PsychoV
10-03-09, 09:36 PM
Wassup with the D3 lowering springs?