: Confirmed Caddy Owner

Clarkie59
07-06-03, 03:54 PM
Six months ago I logged into this forum, but apparently did not register! I have two '93 Allante's and a '78 Seville. Both Allante's have under 20K miles and the Seville has 43K. They are great cars and I am looking forward to learning more about them from others. Here in the Pacific Northwest you enjoy putting the top down during the sunny summer. The rest of the year I get to read all about those in the Sun Belt who are driving their convertibles while we are in the rainy season.

BeelzeBob
07-06-03, 03:57 PM
Welcome aboard, Clarkie59! And thank you for signing up! I'm glad you found us again.. You certainly sound like a Cadillac fanatic! Why do you have two Allantes? Not that I think it's a bad idea. :)

Clarkie59
07-06-03, 05:50 PM
Welcome aboard, Clarkie59! And thank you for signing up! I'm glad you found us again.. You certainly sound like a Cadillac fanatic! Why do you have two Allantes? Not that I think it's a bad idea. :)
I liked the first one so much that I looked for a second one to collect and found a Pearl Red with 19,000 miles in May. Now I am deciding whether to park one as a collectible!

SoundAdvantage
07-06-03, 10:15 PM
*W*E*L*C*O*M*E*
To
Our
HangOut!
:spin:

SLS97
07-07-03, 12:00 AM
Welcome. You'll learn a lot here! Sounds like quite a collection you have! I live in the Southeast, 3 miles from the beach. They do the top down pretty much all year here. Can get too cold sometimes but.... they'll still put it down for a few shocked lookers! lol.
SLS97