: Trying to reach D3 Cadillac

William Shields
08-29-09, 12:10 AM
D3 phones have been disconnected, anyone know whats going on with this company?

Tony407
08-29-09, 04:04 AM

The number on their site has been disconnected for quite some time. Although whenever I've emailed them (with the exception of this week) I get a quick phone response, and the phone number that shows up on my caller ID isn't even close to the one on their site.

I've had a set of wheels or order now for 3 months and I'm still waiting. I've had pretty good communication with James, but I'm growing more and more impatient because I keep going to car shows without my new wheels. That and the fact that they're already paid for...

So if you're reading this James, please give me a call!!! I emailed you earlier this week and never got a response.

Tony

Gary Wells
08-29-09, 07:59 AM

William:
Did you try them at (310) 483-8389?
That is the auxiliary line # listed on their site. I got a hold of them (James) by that phone # just the week before this last one, and I stopped by their place this last Monday and the shop was open at that time. I did think that it was strange that they (James) had not posted anything this week.
I will try and get a hold of them this week, and let them know that you would like to speak with them.

Gary Wells
08-29-09, 08:16 AM
The number on their site has been disconnected for quite some time. Although whenever I've emailed them (with the exception of this week) I get a quick phone response, and the phone number that shows up on my caller ID isn't even close to the one on their site.

I've had a set of wheels or order now for 3 months and I'm still waiting. I've had pretty good communication with James, but I'm growing more and more impatient because I keep going to car shows without my new wheels. That and the fact that they're already paid for...

So if you're reading this James, please give me a call!!! I emailed you earlier this week and never got a response.

Tony

Tony:
I am planning on stopping by D3 sometime this week and make sure that everything is OK. If you like, I will ask James about your wheels. I saw James just this last Monday, and everything was OK at that time. Sorry to hear, and I can understand your concern. HTH
BTW, they have another # listed on their site as an auxiliary line. I have called them several times in the past on that #. It is (310) 483-8389. I do not know if it is a land line or a cell #.

wfo
08-29-09, 09:17 AM
Ok, could be a move to a new building, phone service change, whatever. I for one have had quick responses from D3, but everyday is a new day. So, before we "throw the baby out with the bath water", try emailing and/or using the alternate number.

It clearly speaks of the team at D3 not paying attention to the details. Particularly in the wake of the wheel company 360 having given some customers a case of scorn and heartburn.

The economy does funny things to people and businesses that we can't or don't pick up immediately. Using this Forum to report these type incidences is what makes this Forum a successful communicaiton line.

Thanks to William Shields and others who have done the same. :thumbsup:

Gary Wells
08-29-09, 12:38 PM
I am wondering if there is a dealer / aftermarket show somewhere as there was a customer in D3's shop Monday when I was there mentioning that he would like to finish up his car asap as there was some type of dealer show coming up and he wanted to show his car.
And,
we haven't heard anything from Wait4Me any time this week either, and even in the event that nobody is trying to get a hold of him you would think that he would be dropping by the forum occasionally anyway just to keep things in their proper perspective & new prospective customers on hold.

Gary Wells
08-29-09, 12:44 PM
Ok, could be a move to a new building, phone service change, whatever. I for one have had quick responses from D3, but everyday is a new day. So, before we "throw the baby out with the bath water", try emailing and/or using the alternate number.

It clearly speaks of the team at D3 not paying attention to the details. Particularly in the wake of the wheel company 360 having given some customers a case of scorn and heartburn.

The economy does funny things to people and businesses that we can't or don't pick up immediately. Using this Forum to report these type incidences is what makes this Forum a successful communicaiton line.

Thanks to William Shields and others who have done the same. :thumbsup:

I agree wholeheartedly, as I am watching this very same issue unfold on the turbo Buick aftermarket industry. It is not a pretty picture, either. The economy has of a death grip on the aftermarket industry and it is not letting go without taking some death toll & some prisoners.

Ross Racing
08-29-09, 02:47 PM
I talked to James throughout the week and I think he said that they were moving or something. He had an explanation for the disconnected phone. The appropriate number as stated is on the website.

As far as the long wait on the wheels. I sincerely hope I don't have to wait that long for the Forgeline's I just ordered. They say 3-4 weeks

wfo
08-29-09, 07:55 PM
Forgeline is a solid company, very solid. You won't have a problem. If you do, it will be the Distributor. If that's the case, you my friend, should call Forgeline directly amd immediately. They will shake the tree of the Distributor so fast, it will make their head spin. That's a fact.

PSRmark
08-29-09, 08:16 PM
I spoke with D3 on friday and all was well...they did however have a few CTS-V's that they were trying to wrap up for customers. Try calling the number listed above...

Gary Wells
08-29-09, 08:46 PM
I called this AM, got no response, left a message asking them to get a hold of you guys or post up that they are OK and will post up when they can.

PSRmark
08-30-09, 02:28 PM
I called this AM, got no response, left a message asking them to get a hold of you guys or post up that they are OK and will post up when they can.

They are closed on the weekends...

wfo
08-30-09, 06:12 PM
Ok, asked several times if anyone's heard back from D3...phone is not operable. :eek:

thebigjimsho
08-30-09, 09:30 PM
Hmm, Mark left them. Wonder if he knew something was coming...

Gary Wells
08-30-09, 09:49 PM
Hmm, Mark left them. Wonder if he knew something was coming...Hmm, I take it that Mark is PSRmark in Phoenix?

thebigjimsho
08-30-09, 11:01 PM
Si senor...

Luna.
08-31-09, 02:31 AM
I plan on communicating with them this week, so...

Tony407
08-31-09, 02:54 AM
Thanks Gary. I will try to the alternate number.

I definitely do not want to come across as whining or bitching about my experience with James or D3. I was just sharing, you know? I am sure they are just busy and all will be good soon.

As for the Forgelines, it's been exactly 3 months now and still waiting... Patiently mind you, but growing more and more restless.

Tony

Dr. Design
08-31-09, 05:16 PM
Hello,
Sorry for the delay in response. Things have been pretty crazy with installs last week and a few rush jobs. Our website was apparently hacked early last week so we have been behind ever since. We are still here. Actually spoke with this customer via email on Saturday and we are trying to schedule a drop off date for his install of parts.

The best form of communication for us is email (info@d3cadillac.com or sales@d3cadillac.com). Please note we get a very large amount of emails and it takes us a little while to go through them all, especially over the weekend. There is also the temporary phone line 310-483-8389 if you need to speak to someone live.

Tony - Your wheels are completed and we should be able to ship them out to you directly this week w/tracking number.

Again we are sorry for this break in communication, but hope to have this all worked out very soon.

Please let us know if there are any questions.

Thank you,

James
D3 Cadillac

wfo
09-01-09, 05:40 PM
Forgiven Doc.

Tony407
09-01-09, 07:04 PM
Hello,
Tony - Your wheels are completed and we should be able to ship them out to you directly this week w/tracking number.

Thanks, James. The sooner the better. I have a super-important car show coming up the weekend of the 11th and it would be incredibly nice to have the wheels for this event.

Thanks,

Tony

thebigjimsho
09-01-09, 09:18 PM
super important...

Tony407
09-01-09, 09:29 PM
super important...

Super duper important?

Tony

Gary Wells
09-01-09, 09:51 PM
Super duper important?

Tony

What did you do, Tony407, re-invent the wheel?

Tony407
09-01-09, 10:04 PM
Not technically, although I did "create" a fairly unique Forgeline wheel. James just contacted me today and said they will ship out tomorrow or Thursday. So excited!! Of course, I will post pictures when I have them on the V.

The car show will be the Wheelin' Walla Walla Weekend car show. It's important because it's my home town and I haven't lived there for the past year and half. Always nice to go home, you know?

Tony

thebigjimsho
09-01-09, 10:30 PM
How can you not love Walla Walla?

Gary Wells
09-01-09, 10:58 PM
Not technically, although I did "create" a fairly unique Forgeline wheel. James just contacted me today and said they will ship out tomorrow or Thursday. So excited!! Of course, I will post pictures when I have them on the V.

The car show will be the Wheelin' Walla Walla Weekend car show. It's important because it's my home town and I haven't lived there for the past year and half. Always nice to go home, you know?

Tony

That's great that you will have your wheels in time for the show.

whisler151
09-02-09, 01:26 PM

Tony

Nice, Ive got family in Walla Walla and Elensburg. Going to be up that way for Thanksgiving.

Tony407
09-02-09, 10:14 PM
Nice, Ive got family in Walla Walla and Elensburg. Going to be up that way for Thanksgiving.

What a small world. I lived in Walla Walla for almost 30 years. Wonderful small town. It's changed a lot in the last few years. The tourism bug caught on big time, and last I checked there was something like 70 wineries there. Pretty impressive when there's only 50,000 or so people living in the entire county. Property prices soared too - although they did take a hit in the last year or so because of the economy.

Tony