: Looking for OEM 20" Wheels for my 05' ESV

MNCadillacESV
08-28-09, 03:02 PM
I am interested in locating new/used/remanufactured OEM 20" Rims for my 2005 Escalade ESV. Does anyone have a lead on a set of 4? I'm not looking to spend the $400 per rim like many of the sites offer, but if they had tires with good tread left, I would consider paying more! Please let me know of any thoughts you may have. Thanks

oldworld
08-28-09, 03:24 PM
Maybe try craigs list or e-bay. I remember seeing them on e-bay a few times for $1000 or so for the set of four. Keep looking there every week or so, and maybe you will come across a local set you can pick up....shipping may be expensive.
Good luck. Let us know how you make out

Silver04
08-29-09, 10:30 PM
I scored a set of 4 CK945's (GM 20") on Ebay this past spring for $450 plus $150 for shipping...for all four! It was from a Buick/Chevy dealer somewhere in Ohio that took them in on a traded vehicle. Tires cost me another $600 for new Kumhos. The deals are out there.

T-Giv
08-30-09, 10:22 AM
I have a set on my truck currently but I am in the process of upgrading to some 24's. I'd be willing to hook you up if my buddy doesn't pick them up. They are running some Toyo Proxes ST's with good tread life left.

damatster
09-09-09, 03:06 AM
I have a set of 4 of them in my garage just sitting there. I do believe they are 20", They came with my 04 Escalade when I got it. I have some 22" on it right now. I dont really have a need for the OEM. I was keeping them just in case. If you are interested and are still in need shoot me a message. here's a email so u can get at me. jackin4beats@msn.com