: Headliner removal ???

CadillacPimpinNOLA
08-26-09, 06:47 PM
im installing lots of sound deadener in my 1995 fleetwood. this weekend im going to remove the headliner to do the roof.

its a big headliner and most you go out either the front or back passenger door. ive had a few foreign cars in the shop where it had to come through the front or rear glass.

ive heard some people say take the seats out, some say just lay them all the way back.

i want to know how before i unscrew everything and drop it down

Bro-Ham
08-27-09, 12:51 AM
Hey Pimp, I've used WLS Headliners several times and they deliver a great product at a very reasonable price. They can even do the sun visors. Here is a link to a 1991 Fleetwood headliner removal and re-installation. Good luck! :)

http://www.wlsheadliners.com/tutorials/cadillac-fleetwood/

CadillacPimpinNOLA
08-27-09, 03:28 AM
im not recovering, theres nothing wrong with mine, im doing a very big car audio system and im covering the roof sheet metal with dynamat extreme. i need the headliner out of the car.

i know how to get it down just need it out. a 95 headliner is bigger than a 91. need to know if i can get it out with the seats in, do i have to take them out, or is it one that requires the front or rear window to come out.

VortecCaddy
08-27-09, 12:24 PM
When I did mine I just put the seats all the way back. It is a lot easier if you have 2 others there to help you with the removal. You will have to "fold" the headliner as you slide it out the door. I find it easier if it comes out of the front passenger door.