: radio pops when change station

jibberlo
08-25-09, 06:32 PM
i just changed my stock bose h/u to a aftermarket alpine cd player and when i change the stations it pops through the bose speakers. i used the metra wire harness for the bose system. i tried a search but i couldn't find the answer, could it be that i need to add some ground loop isolators for the rca's for the bose speakers?

jibberlo
08-25-09, 10:02 PM
i forgot to add that when i put a cd in, it reads it and plays it and shows that it's playing it but there's no sound. should i have ran the speaker wire from the cd player to new speakers to get sound when i play cd's, the only reason i changed the stock h/u was because the cd player didnt work.

jibberlo
08-29-09, 08:34 PM
anyone help, i really want to use my cd player. looks like i will have to add speakers to my h/u just to listen to cd's.

Dev-ille
09-03-09, 02:51 PM
anyone help, i really want to use my cd player. looks like i will have to add speakers to my h/u just to listen to cd's.

You shouldn't have to do that. Start off by telling us the year, make and model of your vehicle, then it will be easier to get some help for your problem.