: Got Tricked Today!

chopmeat
08-25-09, 01:23 AM
I was driving on the Parkway and I see a Black V2 coming up!
I was a bit excited because I haven't seen one here in NYC yet!
He got up side to side and I roll down the window only to see it's a regular CTS! He just had the front grills.............:tisk:
Joke's on me!!

sikohsix
08-25-09, 03:34 AM
What...JackieRobinsonParkway? GardenStateParkway? Where U at in NY chopmeat? I'm runnin' this Black V everywhere over here. What color is yr V? Mines black. So if U see a black V on the FDR, BQE, WestSideHiWay, NJTPK or anywhere local, it could be me. Better yet, if U see a black V eatin' everything on 4 wheels, its most definitely me!:devil:

readyact
08-25-09, 09:11 AM
I lived in White Plains/Yonkers for three years before moving back to Ohio and I miss those parkways dearly (not the traffic). Boy do I wish I could drive my V2 on the Bronx River Parkway between Scarsdale and White Plains. The BRP is a driverís road as it is the countryís oldest parkway. I remember when I used to drive my Bonneville SSEi or my wifeís Saab down the BRP all of the exotic sports cars coming out of the Scarsdale/Hartsdale area would fly past me on the twisty turns. If I had my V2 up there now it would be payback time. I would also love to take the V2 on the Saw Mill and Hutch Parkways. And of course the ultimate drive for the V2 would be going down the West Side Highway starting at the Henry Hudson Bridge going under the GWB. I remember seeing some GOOD car battles down that stretch of road.

ewill3rd
08-25-09, 09:15 AM
The bottom grille on the V2 is much larger than the base car. It is huge by comparison.
Don't be fooled again!
:lol:

Gotham CTS-V
08-25-09, 09:47 AM
I lived in White Plains/Yonkers for three years before moving back to Ohio and I miss those parkways dearly (not the traffic). Boy do I wish I could drive my V2 on the Bronx River Parkway between Scarsdale and White Plains. The BRP is a driverís road as it is the countryís oldest parkway. I remember when I used to drive my Bonneville SSEi or my wifeís Saab down the BRP all of the exotic sports cars coming out of the Scarsdale/Hartsdale area would fly past me on the twisty turns. If I had my V2 up there now it would be payback time. I would also love to take the V2 on the Saw Mill and Hutch Parkways. And of course the ultimate drive for the V2 would be going down the West Side Highway starting at the Henry Hudson Bridge going under the GWB. I remember seeing some GOOD car battles down that stretch of road.

I'll avenge you. Don't worry man...I'm there to show them what's up :want: lol

Razorecko
08-25-09, 11:46 AM
The only way to always know for sure is just look at the calipers :thumbsup:

undertaker
08-25-09, 11:58 AM
there's a black CTSV running around middle village/glendale fairly often.

of course I was thinking black next spring so I might have to pick a new color:D

nynd
08-25-09, 12:16 PM
You should have just blown him away once you saw he was a "regular"...LOL! Let him get a good view of your dual exhaust and LED lights...

cts-v2009
08-25-09, 02:08 PM
cts still our cts-v little brothers :)

chopmeat
08-25-09, 03:37 PM
I was on the Grand Central Parkway at the Queens/Nassau border.
I was doing around 70 and there was some traffic so I couldn't pay too much attention to the car. It was way back there and I slowed in the middle lane while he was in the fast lane.