: Anyone want a set of used Car Motorsports ebony mats?

Kadonny
08-24-09, 04:06 PM
I have them left over from my Black Raven STS-V and I want them out of the garage.

They match the ebony interior. 3 of the 4 mats are perfect. The drivers mat is worn at the heel area only from my driving foot, but it still looks good sitting in the car. I had the V logo embroidered on the front 2 mats facing the rockers so you see it stepping in.

If anyone wants them for free, just pay shipping I'll get them out to you. I have them all boxed up and everything.

PM me and we can work something out.

Thanks.

Indyblue98
08-24-09, 05:36 PM
I have them left over from my Black Raven STS-V and I want them out of the garage.

They match the ebony interior. 3 of the 4 mats are perfect. The drivers mat is worn at the heel area only from my driving foot, but it still looks good sitting in the car. I had the V logo embroidered on the front 2 mats facing the rockers so you see it stepping in.

If anyone wants them for free, just pay shipping I'll get them out to you. I have them all boxed up and everything.

PM me and we can work something out.

Thanks.

:bouncy:

PM Sent

leija_01
08-25-09, 01:28 AM
I'll take em, if he doesn't get em. :)

K STS
09-02-09, 09:48 AM
crap.

Indyblue98
09-03-09, 04:01 PM
:pirate2:

Got a call from the Wife.

She opened the box already.

Thanks Keith for the V FloorMats.:cool2:

Have a Great Holiday Weekend.:dance:

Kadonny
09-03-09, 04:30 PM
Hope you enjoy them. Just passing on a little V love to someone else and hope others do the same.

Enjoy the weekend, thanks for the gift and the shipping.