: Saw a black V on Rt. 100 in Exton, PA.....

CTSV_510
08-23-09, 03:24 PM
I just saw a black '09 V going north on Rt. 100 in Exton at about 3:00 today. I was in the black '05 and gave you a thumbs up out the window before turning onto Swedesford Rd.

I just wanted to say that it's the first one I've seen on the road and it looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

wfo
08-23-09, 04:06 PM
I haven't seen one yet here in norht Texas, except for mine of course. I bought his car becuase my Corvette Z06 Tuner bought on and raved about it. I knew abou them back in 04 when tey came out but forgot about them and hadn't been thinking of them until he bought one. Glad I did..love this car.

whisler151
08-23-09, 06:42 PM
I haven't seen one yet here in norht Texas, except for mine of course.

Really? I see them quite often. What part of North Texas do you live? There are at least three different V2s that I see on the tollway heading to Dallas in the mornings.

sikohsix
08-23-09, 11:00 PM
I'm in NY and have'nt seen ANY on the road. Rare bird. Maybe thats why I get the oohs and ahhs from every1 around here. I've only seen 1 on the road locally. Back in April on exit 13 of the NJ Turnpike. A sweet white diamond.

brent eb02
08-24-09, 10:52 AM
i was in PA yesterday but mine is White

but i can say i saw a black one at Maple Grove raceway in the pits....maybe that was the same one you saw...
i agree i never see 09 v's

CTSV_510
08-24-09, 11:10 AM
i was in PA yesterday but mine is White

but i can say i saw a black one at Maple Grove raceway in the pits....maybe that was the same one you saw...
i agree i never see 09 v's

I was at Maple Grove for the NHRA stuff on Friday in my '05...what a terrible day...so much rain and no racing. :(

Kadonny
08-24-09, 11:55 AM
I run my black 09V in that area sometime, but not yesterday. I have yet to see another V2 on the road, I just see them sitting out front at General Sales in West Chester.

CTSV_510
08-24-09, 11:57 AM
I run my black 09V in that area sometime, but not yesterday. I have yet to see another V2 on the road, I just see them sitting out front at General Sales in West Chester.

Hmm...I was actually thinking it might have been you...guess not.

Kadonny
08-24-09, 02:53 PM
Unless someone broke into my garage, drove it down Route 100, drove it back and parked it back in my garage by the time I got home around 5, then no it was not my car ;)

If I ever see you in your 05 Maggie, I'll definitely give you a thumbs, wave and stop to talk!

NeedCTS-v
08-24-09, 02:57 PM
There are a bunch here in Central Texas.

In just about all colors except the thundercloud gray and the blue.

Caroutisine
08-24-09, 10:26 PM
I have seen at least 2 others South of the Twin Cities in Minnesota. A white one, another black and I believe a red one. The red one may have been a V1 though. I haven't seen too many 2009+ regular CTS.

wfo
08-25-09, 04:41 PM
Really? I see them quite often. What part of North Texas do you live? There are at least three different V2s that I see on the tollway heading to Dallas in the mornings.

Midcities..Colleyville, Grapevine, Southlake area

Yup, it's true, haven't seen a one my friend. :(

Vrocks
08-26-09, 10:55 AM
I've seen three or four in my area. There was a white V heading south on 202, a black V with polished wheels on Rt3, and another black V with painted wheels on back roads in my area.

I'm on those roads all the time, so if you spot a white V in the near future it'll probably be me.