: GPS & GSM Tracking Devices anyone?

pcguy760
08-21-09, 07:17 PM
I have seen alot of these GPS / GSM Devices showing up all over on the net and Ebay mostly. They seem pretty legit and simple ie. The GPS part tracks your vehicle and the GSM part reports to whatever number it is programmed, the current location and it has a battery to backup the power. Straight forward yet it could save your vehicle I guess.

Anyone have any first hand experience with this kind of GSM/GPS portable device?

pcguy760
08-22-09, 05:39 AM
LOL, maybe I should try it and let u guys know...lol. The Device looks pretty promising but I guess I will find out...

bstiffmanofsteel
08-22-09, 12:20 PM
I have been thinking of doing the C3 by Autopage. It is an add on to the alarm, which offers tracking and the ability to run your alarm from your cell phone!

pcguy760
08-22-09, 01:25 PM
One of the best things about these devices is that some of them require no antenna which means it is hard to disable it or the thieves to know you even have it (element of surprise is priceless on thieves!) provided you have it hidden somewhere. Unlike some "other" brands which I will not mention cos who knows what kind of lurkers might be on these forums...