: Arizona V's ?

Mike 09 V
08-21-09, 06:01 PM
I just got an 09 V and am in love. Wondered if there are any other V's owners who would like a meet. Any year. What do you say? I'm in Peoria, and I have seen just a few of the early models over the years and none of the 09's although I know you are out there. Post up and we can set something up.

wfo
08-21-09, 07:31 PM
I know what you mean Bro. These rides are so tight and made right.

Although I live in Texas, just wanted to comment on how you particularly really love your new V beast...I know what you mean.

lewster01
08-22-09, 02:42 PM
We have had our '09 V for a little over two weeks now and the wife and I love the thing. We are in Tucson and have been looking for excuses to go on road trips. So far I have only seen one other '09 V in the Tucson area. I'm sure there are more, just don't happen to see them.

PSRmark
08-23-09, 02:55 PM
Hello Mike,

Congrats on your new purchase, I am located in Glendale but i dont have a V...yet :)

I for one would like to see a lot more V's around town here. I went to the Pavs this weekend but I think the rain scared everyone away. If you get a meet going maybe I can come hang with one of the shop cars?

Look forward to seeing you around

-Mark

Mike 09 V
08-23-09, 04:16 PM
We can do it! Did you know there is a cool small show at 83 Ave and Lake Pleasant Parkway every Saturday night? About 75-100 cars while it's hot and I was talking to one of the originals and he said that when the weather is nice they sometimes get 350 cars. Street rods, customs, late models, T-buckets, lots of superchargers. I'm going to park there one of these weekends and gloat. Starts about 6 and lasts to about 9 o'clock. Real close to Glendale. Best to come North on 83 from Bell and it is at the corner in the Safeway parking lot, right past Sardellas Pizza and Chase Bank. Let me know if you are planning to go and I will try to meet you.

CSX
08-23-09, 06:24 PM
We have had our '09 V for a little over two weeks now and the wife and I love the thing. We are in Tucson and have been looking for excuses to go on road trips. So far I have only seen one other '09 V in the Tucson area. I'm sure there are more, just don't happen to see them.

I'm out and about almost every day, I haven't seen a single V2 yet. What color is yours?

Mike 09 V
08-23-09, 08:08 PM
If you are asking the lewster his is silver I think. Click on his name in his post and you can see his profile and pictures of his car. Mine is black. Also have a picture album. I am in Peoria and he is in Tucson. I wonder how many V's were manufactured?

lewster01
08-24-09, 09:12 PM
CSX:

Ours is silver. The only other V2 I've seen around Tucson was actually when we went up to Mount Lemmon on the 15th of Aug. It was a black one, parked at a house on the road to Ski Valley.

CSX
08-25-09, 12:34 AM
CSX:

Ours is silver. The only other V2 I've seen around Tucson was actually when we went up to Mount Lemmon on the 15th of Aug. It was a black one, parked at a house on the road to Ski Valley.

Hmm. Well, I'll have to keep an eye out. If you ever see a yellow Trans Am with black wheels rolling around, wave, that's probably me.

PSRmark
08-27-09, 03:32 PM
I'll be out at 83rd ave and Lake pleasant this Sat. night after work...

hope to see some of you out there :)