: Former V1 owner gets a used V2

Ross Racing
08-20-09, 12:36 PM
I have really missed my V1 after selling it 2 years ago. I always new I would get a V2 after it took its initial depreciation. I found one last week with 5800 miles, so my wife and I drove the 6 hours to Phoenix and picked it up.

All I can say is WOW. Cadillac has done an amazing job with this car. You already know that.

09 CTSV
black on black
sunroof
Recaros
Bose upgraded sound
auto

It has everything except the NAV, suede inserts and brake pkg(if they ever ended up selling it).

I am a very happy new owner and can't wait to do exhaust, wheels and someday lower it an inch

neuronbob
08-20-09, 01:06 PM
Congrats on your purchase and enjoy in good health.

Dr. Design
08-20-09, 01:11 PM
Congrats! It's hard to believe someone would get out of that car after just 5800 miles. I guess that is your good fortune!! Give us a call when you are ready to start modding, we can get you set up pretty quickly since you are just a few hours away from us.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

I have really missed my V1 after selling it 2 years ago. I always new I would get a V2 after it took its initial depreciation. I found one last week with 5800 miles, so my wife and I drove the 6 hours to Phoenix and picked it up.

All I can say is WOW. Cadillac has done an amazing job with this car. You already know that.

09 CTSV
black on black
sunroof
Recaros
Bose upgraded sound
auto

It has everything except the NAV, suede inserts and brake pkg(if they ever ended up selling it).

I am a very happy new owner and can't wait to do exhaust, wheels and someday lower it an inch

Ross Racing
08-20-09, 01:21 PM
D3 I will be calling you today. Out with the polished wheels and looking for some Matte black 20"s

asabase
08-20-09, 03:26 PM
how much did you pay for it?

wfo
08-20-09, 04:06 PM

09 CTSV
black on black
sunroof
Recaros
Bose upgraded sound
auto

You say it has Recaro's. Doesn't the Recaro's have the suede inserts?

Ross Racing
08-20-09, 04:06 PM
Just under 60K

Ross Racing
08-20-09, 05:23 PM
Isn't their an option for suede on the shifter and steering wheel or something? Maybe I am mistaken. The seats definitly do have suede

thatcoder
08-20-09, 05:24 PM
yeah.. u can add it.. it's 200-300 from parts.. talk to Luke@Lindsay

Mike 09 V
08-21-09, 05:10 PM
Is that the car that was at Lund? I looked at it at the end of May and they wouldn't deal and wanted almost as much as a new one. I really wanted black so they said they could get one delivered in brand new and we had a verbal deal for that as well as trading in my Silverado. They ended up reneging on the deal and I did what you did and drove to Henderson NV for the new car. Findlay Cadillac was a pleasure to work with and it was neat driving a new V on a trip the first time bringing it home. Shame was, we bought a 2005 SRX there and wanted to keep our business and taxes in state, but couldn't do it. Enjoy your beast.

MSJ
09-11-09, 11:15 PM
grats on picking up a V2. I think you're the guy I bought the stock rims/tires off a V1 way, way back in the day..LOL after my 05 V I picked up an 08 Vette, and just picked up a V2 myself. Welcome back to the game - we both gots some modding to do :)

tbss08
09-12-09, 07:47 AM
Congrats on the V, same package here but with the NAV, covers and metal pedals.
These are an awesome machine.

Gary Wells
09-12-09, 08:06 AM
Congratulations, Ross Racing, on your purchase.

Ross Racing
09-12-09, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys, it feels good to be back. My wife has been bugging me for a V since the day we sold the 05. I guess she won. Actually we both won.

Mike 09 V- I did get the car from Lund. They kinda rubbed me the wrong way as well, but the paperwork only took half an hour and we were gone. Talk about an exciting road trip.

MSJ- Congrats on the V2. I guess you don't want to buy this set when my Forgeline's come in. Ha Ha Enjoy the car