: New shop

PSRmark
08-19-09, 12:22 PM
Hello all,

This is Mark. I just wanted to let you all know that I have moved on to a new shop called Performance Solutions. We are a supporting Cadillac Forums Vendor. Once I get all set up here I plan on getting some 09's in here for some prototype work.

Some information about Performance Solutions-

We are located in Phx AZ, the facility is 14k sq. ft on 2 acres of land.
We have a large showroom floor with a large shop area attached to it, across the way on our lot is our separate dyno tune facility and metal fabrication shop. We also offer an in-house vehicle transportation service for vehicles that are coming in from out of the state. We have a large staff here to answer any and all technical questions.

Feel free to give us a call (602)269-8955

-Mark

Gary Wells
08-19-09, 12:42 PM
Congratulations on your new shop. Hopefully, you will post a capability / price sheet up on what you guys can do on the '09 CTS-V's & what it will run for different RWHP & RWTQ levels. Or something similar. Glad to hear of another CadillacOwners.Com supporting supplier / performance shop in the southwest.

thebigjimsho
08-19-09, 02:47 PM
Is this THE Mark?

PSRmark
08-19-09, 02:56 PM
Is this THE Mark?

THE Mark?

I guess you could call me that.

Yes, I am formerly from another shop that you all know.

thebigjimsho
08-19-09, 03:15 PM
Excellent...

wfo
08-19-09, 04:09 PM
Will getting rid of poast counts change how I poast? Dream on...
Currently in the rare 20,000 poast club. 20,489 and counting...

What's a Poast?

Did you mean Post count and Post Club?

Outside of that...to the Thread...the new business of upgrading and modding he mighty V beast.

With great hope yo will be looking into developing a body lowering system that won't compromise ride quality. I just want to lower the car about an inch, level it off and make it look just right. Is that posible with magnetic ride control?

PSRmark
08-19-09, 06:24 PM
Will getting rid of poast counts change how I poast? Dream on...
Currently in the rare 20,000 poast club. 20,489 and counting...

What's a Poast?

Outside of that...to the Thread...the new business of upgrading and modding he mighty V beast.

With great hope yo will be looking into developing a body lowering system that won't compromise ride quality. I just want to lower the car about an inch, level it off and make it look just right. Is that posible with magnetic ride control?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/177124-help-whos-making-09-lowering-kit-2.html

Check with D3, I knew the springs were almost ready...

thebigjimsho
08-19-09, 09:16 PM
What's a Poast?

Who's yo?

Gary Wells
08-19-09, 09:35 PM
Who's yo?
He's uncle to "he mighty"

aceofblitz
08-20-09, 07:42 AM
I never heard of you
Background check please :o

thebigjimsho
08-20-09, 09:51 AM
hmm...

wfo
08-20-09, 04:11 PM
Who's yo?

Yo, as in...yo Momma, yo baby, yo go home now.

thebigjimsho
08-20-09, 06:17 PM
Yo, as in...yo Momma, yo baby, yo go home now.
wtf? gtfo! wfo...

lewster01
08-22-09, 08:04 PM
Ahhh...why not a new shop about 95 miles eastbound on I-10. :welcome:

Will be interesting to see what you have to offer. New intake...say new intake...please. Oh...and mods that don't void the 100k warranty.

PSRmark
08-23-09, 03:04 PM
Ahhh...why not a new shop about 95 miles eastbound on I-10. :welcome:

Will be interesting to see what you have to offer. New intake...say new intake...please. Oh...and mods that don't void the 100k warranty.

We will be offering a new intake, we are looking in to making either a carbon fiber or plastic unit...we just need to get a prototype vehicle in here. I'm just settling in so I haven't had a chance to locate a vehicle yet as my first week was hectic.

I'll keep everyone updated with all new products although it is going to take some time to develop.

Mike 09 V
08-23-09, 04:38 PM
You can take some measurements on my car, we're not far apart. Let me know.

lewster01
08-24-09, 09:24 PM
Outstanding, wish I was closer to let you use my car. hmm...The carbon fiber sounds interesting, lightweight and would add a different look to things under the hood compared to the polished intakes.