: V owners in FL Panhandel area

Mikevette
08-18-09, 06:01 PM
Calling out to all North west florida panhandel area for fellow V owners. Just curiouse to see how many V's are in my area? Sure would be nice to hookup and see each others rides and talk cars/modds. Just departed my Corvette club due to me selling my 08 Zo6 to get my V. Let me know if you are out there.

Mike P. :thumbsup::thumbsup::yup:

leemun
08-18-09, 07:58 PM
howdy from gulf breeze :)

Mikevette
08-18-09, 10:57 PM
Hey from Crestview!!! Looks like it's just you and I so far. What color did you buy? Did you aslo get the recaro seats? I have a White Diamond with recaro's. Went from an 08 Zo6 to my current V with no regrets!!!! Hopefully we can get some other owners and plan a cruz/gathering and meet each other.

Mike P. :welcome:

Vettin Man
08-19-09, 01:03 AM
Already trying to lad up the miles on that bad boy!! Just drag your dead ass up here to South Cak and we'll take it to the mountains!!

leemun
08-19-09, 07:44 PM
hey mike,

bought a crystal red w/ recaros from cadillac tony. closing in on 7000 mi., and 2 tickets :nono:

corey

Mikevette
08-19-09, 09:11 PM
Got mine in P-cola @ Vince Whibbs last month, got 1700 miles with recaro's. I'm so glade I got them they are awesome and comfortable. Sure would like to know the total production # for 09 V's Don't see to many on the road! Whibbs has a Crytsal Red sitting in the showroom waiting for a new owner. Wished we had more owners to hang with in our neck of the woods.

Mike:yup: