: Wow STS-V Forum

hrobbs
08-15-09, 10:34 PM
Wow, this forum is lame compared to the Z06 forum. There, moderators actually help the users find items that may be of value to others. There is a kniship that obviously isn't here. lame

inurok
08-16-09, 04:22 AM
Wow, this forum is lame compared to the Z06 forum. There, moderators actually help the users find items that may be of value to others. There is a kniship that obviously isn't here. lame

Cool so I guess we wont be seeing you around much:annoyed:

MacMuse
08-16-09, 09:14 AM
I've been pleased with the mod's work around here. If anything, I can think of a couple threads they let go too far before shutting them down. I presume you tried to post a 4-sale sign on something in the discussion area instead of posting an ad, and I really appreciate that the discussion areas here don't get cluttered with even the most relevant of ads (although I could do without the Kontera pop-ins).

CIWS
08-16-09, 09:19 AM

Judging from the closed post you have something to sell. So the mods simply asked you to place it in the classifieds. That's the rules here in the forum. It's not about anything other that abiding by those rules as others here are required to do as well. So be like your other brothers and sisters here while practicing the kinship you speak of and place your goods in the classifieds. It's not lame to be expected to abide by the rules, only to think you might somehow be something more than anyone else and not have to. :)

Florian
08-16-09, 03:48 PM
+1

what a 'tard. Gets his pee-pee slapped for violation of terms, then calls us lame.

Too-da-loo. Your douchebaggery will not be missed.

F

55cadillacking
08-16-09, 03:59 PM
Why was he trying to list his mullet in the STS-V section anyway? Everyone knows the Vette dudes have that market sewn up.

dhemrick
08-16-09, 06:03 PM
What a douchebag. Loser, party of one... Loser, party of one.

Florian
08-16-09, 11:13 PM
I guess we can close this now.

F