: Bad Treatment at Claude Noland in Jacksonville

Thunderchicken
08-15-09, 10:48 PM
Purchased my new 2009 CTS-V from Claude Noland in Jacksonville, Fl. Got it home and noticed the right front wheel was damaged with yellow paint on it and called the salesman and then the salesmanager and they let me know right quick that I had no recorse since I had signed their paper saying there were no problems. In this case I put two and two together quickly because their service manager had just finished telling me how another car in the same shipment of CTS-V's had one that the (yellow) transport had damaged. So I suspect that this was the car or they switched wheels on me to get rid of it. When I brought this fact up they both lied and said there had been no damage. I then verified that this was a lie. The sales manager was a lot morre intrested in getting me to tell him who had told me about this damage than he was in solving my problem. The damage -outside of being yellow paint could not have come from any other place. I never went back again I just sucked it up and went somewhere else to purchase my wife's Escalade the same week which she had done a test drive at Claude Noland. I also ordered a spare key to the tune of $200+ dollars in the contract and when I received it two weeks latter, there was no metal key with it just the plastic fob with no way to attach it to your keychain and no real key. If anyone is intrested I can tell you lots more about this dealership that will make your head spin. The salesman that demostrated the car to me for the final checkout knew all but nothing about it and never could explain how the nav worked even though he had the book out. Never did get my Ipod to work until I took it to another dealer. I would advise anyone looking to purchase here that they keep looking.

flyboymeii
11-28-09, 10:02 PM
Was the sales manager named Frank Huth?

Stingroo
11-28-09, 10:16 PM
That's odd, and really *******-ish that they wouldn't do anything about the wheels. I have a cousin who is a technician there, now that I think about it.

thebandexcite
03-01-10, 06:44 AM
I had the same problems from this dealership in there service department and sales department I filed a complaint at Cadillac then was blacklisted from sales/service on my Cpo caddy. Claude Nolan does not stand behind its work or its name.....

GIANNI007
03-23-10, 10:00 AM
Does anyone know of a good cadillac mechanic or service shop in jax or st. Augustine. I took it to coggin gm, but want a second opinion on the diagnostics. They are telling me to change the throttle body, don't think its that.