: All 2009's CTS-v's for Sale $500.00 under Supplier Pricing

Krug Ford
08-13-09, 03:43 PM
If you are looking for a 2009 CTS-V I am selling all at $500.00 under supplier to anyone. I have 3 in stock and I can locate many others.

Call me today.

I want to make forum member deals.

Scott Pratt
810-225-1228

wfo
08-13-09, 04:22 PM
Please give us an idea what that means..Take a sample CTS-V model you have on the lot for sale and break that down. What would we pay fo that car?

asabase
08-13-09, 06:32 PM
Supplier price comes in pretty close (a little over) to invoice which can be found on edmunds.

Krug Ford
08-14-09, 10:41 AM
We dont pay advertising so it will be below.

wfo
08-14-09, 05:12 PM
Please give us an idea what that means..Take a sample CTS-V model you have on the lot for sale and break that down. What would we pay fo that car?

Yadda yadda yadda...just the facts. Show us the money.

Very simple request. Break down the sticker for a car you have for sale and show us what $500 under supplier means. I know what the car approx retails for...Why is this so difficult? Why do I need to go to Edmunds.

Jeffrey
08-14-09, 07:04 PM

Very simple request. Break down the sticker for a car you have for sale and show us what $500 under supplier means. I know what the car approx retails for...Why is this so difficult? Why do I need to go to Edmunds.

Hi,

From my experiences, that's how Scott responds to specific questions. It's kind of like listening to a politician.

If you do get an answer, please ask how many miles are on the car. :D

Best regards,
Jeffrey

radix
08-14-09, 07:32 PM

click on his link - http://www.superiorcadillacgmc.com/specialtyvehicles.asp

GSU price for all his stock is right there in black and white.... $62-64K

Jpjr
08-14-09, 07:36 PM
I hate to ask, but is anybody really paying over $60k for any V right now (pre-tax)?

Caroutisine
08-14-09, 07:49 PM
I paid $63K back in March, $1K under sticker. But I agree, just post the sticker and the sell price.

Barry626
08-14-09, 07:59 PM
I hate to ask, but is anybody really paying over $60k for any V right now (pre-tax)?

Sure are!
I bought my car on 7/28 only 2 weeks ago.
My MSRP was $70,490 & I paid $65,000 before tax & lic.
Far as I'm concern best car I ever bought & worth every penny!

Gary Wells
08-14-09, 08:03 PM
Sure, I can't believe that you are asking, as a fully loaded '09 CTS-V automatic would list (MSRP) for about $ 70K or slightly over (pre-tax), so if you can get a new '09 70K MSRP car for under or flat 60K ($10K off MSRP), please let me know. Or are you talking a stripper, which would only MSRP for a little under $60K anyway.

wfo
08-14-09, 08:25 PM
I don't expect we'll get a straight answer. This guy's definetly a politician and I despise politicians. No time for that crap.

Look, If you're serious about selling something/anything put it out there what your out the door no haggle, no quibble price is. If it's $500 under supplier what are you talking about in terms of dollars and cents? I don't need websites, resource material.. I'm asking you., where's the service?

As for a loaded V for "$70 or slightly over"..Hmmmm...I just bought an 09 2 weeks ago at Sewell Cadillac and Saab in Grapevine, Texas. This little beauty is loaded..not a stripper...nicely equipped with: Recaro's, auto, sunroof the works. Stickered at $69,245 and got the GMS plus $1k off. Paid $60,805 before taxes.

I concur that this is one sweet ride and the best value one can expect from a car of this level/performance and ammenities in North America.

Caroutisine
08-14-09, 08:41 PM
wfo, that's one sweet deal you got. :)

Gary Wells
08-14-09, 08:49 PM
X100, that's a great deal.

demorgan59
08-14-09, 09:45 PM
I don't expect we'll get a straight answer. This guy's definetly a politician and I despise politicians. No time for that crap.

Look, If you're serious about selling something/anything put it out there what your out the door no haggle, no quibble price is. If it's $500 under supplier what are you talking about in terms of dollars and cents? I don't need websites, resource material.. I'm asking you., where's the service?

As for a loaded V for "$70 or slightly over"..Hmmmm...I just bought an 09 2 weeks ago at Sewell Cadillac and Saab in Grapevine, Texas. This little beauty is loaded..not a stripper...nicely equipped with: Recaro's, auto, sunroof the works. Stickered at $69,245 and got the GMS plus $1k off. Paid $60,805 before taxes.

I concur that this is one sweet ride and the best value one can expect from a car of this level/performance and ammenities in North America.

You must be real interested in buying another one if you're that interested in the exact price. How friggin hard is it to look it up? Sheesh.

MSOsr
08-14-09, 10:18 PM

As mentioned above, Scott has a link at the bottom of his post that takes you directly to the cars and shows the employee discount and the supplier discount. All you have to do is subtract $500 from the supplier price.

Pretty simple and not "politician like" at all. You get the exact price and not some price on a hypothetical car.

Mike

neuronbob
08-14-09, 10:34 PM

+1 What a deal!

Barry626
08-15-09, 12:48 AM

Your deal is the exception for sure. Average person cannot get employee price like u did.
Most salesman will never offer employee price if u don't work for GM? good chance of getting fired!
Be glad you got your deal or know the right person? Meanwhile we'll be just as happy with our deals!

sikohsix
08-15-09, 03:25 AM
Lot of these dealers is straight jive. Come directly to the numbers I say. Thats why they missed out on my $$. Some would rather starve, than lunch like a prince. No, they need to sup like a king. Dealers need to recognize the time we're living in and act accordingly. And be clear. Its not likely you'll beat a member of the CaddyForums. Guys here are plugged in on product, features and pricing. We hear deals that other guys got for the same product. So don't fake the funk. I tried so hard to purchase from the dealer I leased my 06 CTS from. But they talked to me like I was slow on pricing and options. The guy actually tried 2 tell me that the V2 ONLY comes loaded. You a$$bucket...I can order a stripper if I want! I searched, called and explored. In the end, I crossed state lines and got a loaded up V minus Recaros for $60,500. Not bad. I'm good.:want:

backup
08-15-09, 09:35 AM
Your deal is the exception for sure. Average person cannot get employee price like u did.
Most salesman will never offer employee price if u don't work for GM? good chance of getting fired!
Be glad you got your deal or know the right person? Meanwhile we'll be just as happy with our deals!

I am going to throw Scott a bone here. He got me GMS (employee) pricing on a V that I ordered with him exactly as I wanted. When GM runs the friends and family program that allows non-GM employeess to get GMS pricing with a valid referral from a GM employee, Scott can put this deal together. He is the ONLY dealer I found that could/would do this, and top it off with his allocation to get the car I wanted. Scott will sell you a V at the lowest price possible, with whatever program, that is available at the time. Mine was $67k MSRP, GMS price was $59k and change.

Jpjr
08-15-09, 01:32 PM
Guys - A dealer can sell a car for any price they want. They can sell a V for GMS minus $10k if they want. They own the car. The only reason they would not sell a car for GMS is because they can otherwise sell the car more profitably to someone else.

Now that Tony has given us the facts that there will be no price increases for the 2010's, any dealer with 2009's needs to really start dealing because no buyer would otherwise buy a 2009 over a 2010. Selling at or near GMS is still a better deal for a dealer than for a buyer that will eat an entire year of model-year depreciation the second a 2009 V2 is driven off the lot.

Krug Ford
08-15-09, 01:52 PM
Guys - A dealer can sell a car for any price they want. They can sell a V for GMS minus $10k if they want. They own the car. The only reason they would not sell a car for GMS is because they can otherwise sell the car more profitably to someone else.

Now that Tony has given us the facts that there will be no price increases for the 2010's, any dealer with 2009's needs to really start dealing because no buyer would otherwise buy a 2009 over a 2010. Selling at or near GMS is still a better deal for a dealer than for a buyer that will eat an entire year of model-year depreciation the second a 2009 V2 is driven off the lot.

That is not quite true

example.

MSRP 68840.00
GMS EMPLOYEE IS 60820.20
GSU SUPPLIER 63550.36 minus 500.00 right now special.

Dealer Cost Invoice 63995.45

I have all prices posted on the web site link. Its spelled out pretty cut and dry.

wfo
08-15-09, 03:41 PM
You must be real interested in buying another one if you're that interested in the exact price. How friggin hard is it to look it up? Sheesh.

Well actually, I might be very interested in purchasing another V. We love it so much.

Specifically...It would have been just as easy for the sales person to have included the "real numbers" when he created the thread.

Jpjr
08-15-09, 11:01 PM
That is not quite true

example.

MSRP 68840.00
GMS EMPLOYEE IS 60820.20
GSU SUPPLIER 63550.36 minus 500.00 right now special.

Dealer Cost Invoice 63995.45

I have all prices posted on the web site link. Its spelled out pretty cut and dry.

Thanks. My response was not specific to any price just making the point that the dealer can sell the car for whatever they want. The only time "GMS" becomes an issue is when a dealer might have to legitamitly sell a car for less than they could otherwise to honor it. At this point a 2009 V2 near GMS is a good deal for any dealer IMO.

wfo
08-16-09, 10:52 AM

Not so, my friend.

From what my dealership here North Texas indicated; A GMS certificate was able to be given to non employee customers just to make a deal happen. I would inquire with your dealership of choice about this little known tid bit. I'm not an employee and I'm here to tell you that I was given GMS plus $1k factory incentive. I did a bit of homework on what other dealerships were doing around the country. I would have flown and driven back, out of state, to get a deal. My dealership matched that with the above offer, deal closed. Be ready to walk and go somewhere else. If you have your ducks in row and are ready to pull the trigger..not a deal hinged on trade or still need to qualify for a loan or other incumbrance. Be in the drivers seat... Dealers need to sell cars. Be ready to rock and roll.

Krug Ford
08-18-09, 04:23 PM
3 v's left.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

MReiland
08-18-09, 07:38 PM

Lot's of my friends got this deal the last time they were running Employee Discount For Friends program. It comes and goes, most of the time it requires you own a 'conquest, non-GM vehicle' but once it a long while it doesn't have that restriction. Supplier Discount for friends has been available for a long time also. Currently the GMS for friends promotion in not in effect but it may come back at a later date. And to be clear there is NO chance of being fired if you follow the rules to the T. Your best bet is to find the best deal before you go see the salesman. GMS is a no-haggle price which makes buying a car just awesome for those of us who don't like to blow the afternoon at the dealer. Many times the best salesman are already on this board as far as deals go, otherwise people wouldn't be buying their car from 1000+ miles away!!!

Krug Ford
08-19-09, 02:48 PM
tttt