: thanks!

bigcaddydaddy226
01-21-03, 06:16 PM
hey thanks for noticing my car! i love it but im having a little trouble with it right now , anyway im still looking for a new grille for it you know you should try to start a local car club. nothing big just a place to chill and show off the cars we have . if there were even a few that could be close enough to get together that would be pretty cool. well who knows , . if anybody has any idea where i can find a new grille please let me know ... later

BeelzeBob
01-21-03, 06:26 PM
Ya know what? I also run another site at www.deerparkavenue.com - you've probably heard about "The Ave".. There used to be a Caddy club that hung out up on 231 (DPA).. Maybe we can get that going again.. Check out www.deerparkavenue.com and let's see what we can get going. :)

bigcaddydaddy226
01-21-03, 07:01 PM
yo that site dont look to updated or is it just me ? ive live here 20 years and never never thought there was a dpa web site. let me know if you have any luck im up for whatever

BeelzeBob
01-21-03, 07:25 PM
It's updated every day. :) Hasn't been up very long but it gets a lot of action. You'll notice the car of the month and girl of the month are both current. :)

Mad'lac
01-21-03, 07:26 PM
Ok now where are you getting these girls Sal? Or should I call you the GodFather?

bigcaddydaddy226
01-21-03, 09:01 PM
ok well i say we see who is in the area and who can come around , i think it would be cool to chill up there , how many members are there in this site though?

BeelzeBob
01-22-03, 12:06 AM
The God Father. :) hehe. Yeah, that's me. :D

How many members are in which site? This one? Or the deerparkavenue.com one? They have meets every night up on the ave... Even in the freezing cold. :p

bigcaddydaddy226
01-24-03, 05:31 PM
either, anyone who wants to chill and talk about cars . thats what i like to do. whatever you can set up is cool if you can. listen is there a way anyone can help me find 2 things one a new front custoim grille and two a rear continential kit, ya know for the rear bumper spare, i think those are a nice item for any caddy