: Updated 2009 parts list

wait4me
08-10-09, 11:40 AM
To make it simple. Here is an update of most parts we sell right now for your V.

Hi guys, Just to keep you updated.

We have blower crank pulley upgrades now for your 09 V

There are 2 different kits.

One is $820 shipped.
It includes belt,new harmonic balancer, your choice of 5% or 10% rings for more boost, and a new balancer bolt and bolts for the ring and a belt..

OR we have an upgraded one,

For $920, shipped.
It includes a top of the line harmonic balancer, and includes the ability to use several different boost rings for 8in - 9in, which gives you alot more fine tuning boost levels. It includes a belt, Bolts, ect needed for install.

It will also work with the 9.5 - 10.5 pulley sizes also. "But, you will need additional parts"

Once installed, you can swap pulley sizes in less than 10 minutes to get more or less boost of your choice.

Spare different size rings are available also depending on the size you want is the price. From 80-160 in price.

For those wanting 9.5in pulley kits, you will need a smaller idler pulley. We have them for 88 dollars.

We also have much NEEDED heat exchanger upgrades for $400 that increase the stock cooling intercooler capacity and allows the intake air temps to stay cooler for longer periods of time. They work WITH your stock system to Add over 3 times the cooling capacity of fluid and are more than enough to keep your drag times consistant and wide open throttle runs at the tracks....

Tuned ecms that are BRAND NEW just like stock part numbers for only $320.
They are safe, add alot of power, makes the car run cooler, adjusts for your mods, for only $320. You get to keep your stock one...

We also have handhelds still for only $400 that hold 3 tunes, and include transmission programming. It REALLY wakes up your vehicle.

We have Upper pulleys that are only $150. They are made to look like stock and retain the factory safety clip on the end to look stock.

We have 2 versions of cold air kits,
$250 buys the one that still uses the stock box, but includes a k&n filter.
$380 buys the one that is a full change and eliminates the stock box. All 4 inch.

Guys that want to upgrade the one they have to the full one, im going to have to charge $200 for the remaining parts including the new huge cone filter and tubes..

We also have thermostats that are 160 degrees for only $35

We have DVD unlockers for $310 shipped that make it so you have full dvd, and navigation while driving. Address inputs, ect....

We have 90mm throttlebodies for only $400. It ups the stock size for more power under the curve.

We have 2 exhaust kit versions.

One is a partial kit that just eliminates the stock crimped system that is very restrictive but retains the stock mufflers. They are only $800. plus shipping. Sound is near stock, but adds horsepower from removing the restrictions..

Or we have the full kit that is only $1000 and is a cat back to 4 inch tips with no mufflers. It makes the V sound good AND adds 18hp

Also for the guys that dont like the grinding noise/knock noise at idle that the stock cars have, we have a part that you put in the supercharger that gets rid of that noise for only $77 bucks.

We have 1.85 ratio rocker arms, that add more power and make the Cam equivilent to 550 ~ lift instead of the low 498. They are a direct bolt in thing and takes less than an hour to do. Just pull your valve covers, pull off your stock rockers, put these on, torque to 33ft lbs and you are good to go.
They are only $650 for the set.

It is best to call with any questions. Emails take a little longer to get to due to the volume we are getting. 300+ a day i just cant answer them all......

wait4me
08-10-09, 11:45 AM
Here is a picture of the dampner, ill be updating it with pictures when i get time today for each part.

aburd
08-10-09, 01:09 PM
Does the Tuned ECM for 320 contain the transmission tune as well?

Thanks ab

wait4me
08-10-09, 01:44 PM
No. IT is only the engine that is being changed with that $320 dollar ecm.

aburd
08-10-09, 01:54 PM
Dang. Makes the choices even more complex

wait4me
08-10-09, 01:56 PM
I only charge $125 for the tune in person. For both the engine and trans. But im flashing your stock ones.

aburd
08-10-09, 02:11 PM
Dumb question, why is the transmision tune not on the replaceable ECM vs it is on the handheld. ?

musclesbmf
08-17-09, 03:39 PM
Dumb question, why is the transmision tune not on the replaceable ECM vs it is on the handheld. ?

Because it has it's own control module... hence the name "TCM". The handheld plugs into the OBDII port under the dash and has access to both control modules.

mark

Mikevette
08-17-09, 04:07 PM
Jessie

Were is the PCM loacted on V so if we buy the replacement PCM from you we can do the swap out. Will the TCM tune take out most of the tourque management in the tans so it will shift quicker and firm? Whats the cost on a TCM tune off site/shipped?

Thanks

Mike P.:thumbsup:

Mikevette
08-17-09, 04:14 PM
Jess

Any reason the factory crimped the exhaust on our V's? I had mine on a lift and noticed it, thought someone had dragged while loading it on car hauler or crimpoed during shipment. I don't understand the crimping because there's not a ground clearance issue!! Do these motors require restricted exhaust for back pressure to justify the crimped exhaust? The crimoping looked WAY out of place on 70K vehicle!!!!! MY LS7 had smooth 3 " all the way back.

Mike P.

:thumbsup:

thatcoder
08-17-09, 04:47 PM
my emails have gone unanswered is Jesse keeping that busy?

zr1vet
08-17-09, 07:35 PM
he gets a lot of emails, if you can call him you stand a much better chance of getting questions answered than an email.
574-267-3630

AuPanda
08-17-09, 09:03 PM
Jess

Any reason the factory crimped the exhaust on our V's? I had mine on a lift and noticed it, thought someone had dragged while loading it on car hauler or crimpoed during shipment. I don't understand the crimping because there's not a ground clearance issue!! Do these motors require restricted exhaust for back pressure to justify the crimped exhaust? The crimoping looked WAY out of place on 70K vehicle!!!!! MY LS7 had smooth 3 " all the way back.

Mike P.

:thumbsup:

A lot of times on one-off cars, not that our V2 falls in that category, the exhaust system is an afterthought and just quickly put together or just poorly designed. The guy who then installs the exhaust on the line has a limited amount of time to put on an ill-fitted exhaust....the result is what we have on our V2s.

wait4me
09-07-09, 10:32 AM
Pms replied to. Thanks guys.

1-2-N-V
09-24-09, 10:32 AM
Hey Jesse,
So those rockers you are selling... How do they increase the lift? I'm just trying to envision that maybe a slightly larger bump ,if you will, on either end of the rocker. While it certainly would increase the lift when the cam lifts it, but at rest, wouldn't that constantly put pressure on the spring all but keeping the valves open? Or is the x-hundreths increase not enough to cause any kind of valve float. And what increase has been noted buy using these rockers. Has any one here installed these and have any input?

wait4me
12-21-09, 10:44 AM
Hi guys, just bumping this up to the top for the week.

Just a reminder, i can get ANY part for cheaper than any other shop to you guys for your V. If you are looking at anything in peticular, just give me a call and i can get you a price.

Also, i need to make a different list soon, as this list dont represent what all i can get. I can get ANYTHING....

CNC heads are $1200-1500.
Cams from $250 to 400
labor is Very reasonable and even throw in free dyno tunes when im in a good mood. ;)

SSideways
04-20-10, 09:24 PM
can u update this list.

lawnstripes
04-26-10, 11:32 PM
bump subscribing

1-2-N-V
04-27-10, 07:40 AM
Hi guys, just bumping this up to the top for the week.

Just a reminder, i can get ANY part for cheaper than any other shop to you guys for your V. If you are looking at anything in peticular, just give me a call and i can get you a price.

Also, i need to make a different list soon, as this list dont represent what all i can get. I can get ANYTHING....

CNC heads are $1200-1500.
Cams from $250 to 400
labor is Very reasonable and even throw in free dyno tunes when im in a good mood. ;)

Hey Jesse, What about suspension components. Anyone you know working on a thicker say bar system, lowering springs and other components necessary for proper lowering. Yes i want the power still but i want to track my car and make it handle that much better. So let us know if you got those goods too. Still working on my house so money is tight but i will be getting the pulley and CIA and im thinking electric cut outs, in the next few weeks. Thanks for your expertise and your help.

Mike

09V
06-26-10, 08:03 PM
Are there any updates to this list, Jesse? I am looking at getting the heat exchanger can you pm me a price? Thanks

Moparman4444
06-27-10, 10:13 AM
I have purchased several of these parts and they really wake up the car. You may have seen my post of an 11.4 et with just a few of Jesse's mody. Not bad for a 4500lb daily driver. I just want to know what its going to take to get me into the 10 second bracket. Maybe some weight reduction.

GMX322V S/C
06-27-10, 07:34 PM
The two in the 10's that I've read about are both squeezin'

PhxTriode
07-01-10, 09:27 PM
The two in the 10's that I've read about are both squeezin'

Fastlane has one running 10.76 but hey have a ZR1 supercharger on it. I don't believe they are squeezin

GMX322V S/C
07-02-10, 07:51 PM
Fastlane has one running 10.76 but hey have a ZR1 supercharger on it. I don't believe they are squeezin

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/182875-fastlanes-2009-cts-v-breaks-1-a.html#post2040543

Fastlane did put a LS9 blower on an LSA, but no mention of it on this build: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/182875-fastlanes-2009-cts-v-breaks-1-a.html#post2040567

PhxTriode
07-02-10, 07:58 PM
I found the info on their website, it didn't mention the 50 shot though. Hmmmm what would be interesting is to spray the heat exchanger.

baabootoo
07-05-10, 01:42 AM
I'm wondering about the loudness of the full cat-back system too. the clip on the board of the Magnaflow is good. I don't want it too loud by any means, just a little louder than stock, and maybe add some horses.

dvandentop
01-25-11, 10:48 PM
how much for the ported blower snout if i mail it in. also need lower pulley, the less of the 2 extreme ones. bigger intercooler and maybe bigger tb as well.

no big hurry car is sitting dormant

already have an intake.

wasnt sure if parts price has changed any since original post in 2009

kcshaner
01-26-11, 10:10 AM
I have a few quick questions. Approximately how much time is involved in installing the heat exchanger?

How much power/tq increase are you seeing on the roller rocker upgrade?

Thanks!

Titaniumseeker
01-26-11, 10:20 AM
Pms replied to. Thanks guys.
Nope ... You haven't answered me in months. I have been asking about the update tune to my handheld. Just wanted to know the real time I should expect it. You probably forgot.

Domsz06
01-26-11, 10:33 AM
I have purchased several of these parts and they really wake up the car. You may have seen my post of an 11.4 et with just a few of Jesse's mody. Not bad for a 4500lb daily driver. I just want to know what its going to take to get me into the 10 second bracket. Maybe some weight reduction.

I really think with the right driver you could to 10's with a pulley, DR's, cam, port the Snout, TB and S/C and then a H/E, injectors.

wait4me
01-26-11, 11:56 AM
how much for the ported blower snout if i mail it in. also need lower pulley, the less of the 2 extreme ones. bigger intercooler and maybe bigger tb as well.

no big hurry car is sitting dormant

already have an intake.

wasnt sure if parts price has changed any since original post in 2009

The prices in this post are way outdated. Things are alot cheaper now. Ill go thru and update them when i get a few free minutes. It is easier for people to just call, as i cant post some prices as they are way below what is allowed. :)

As for the intercooler, they are $390 they are hand made to exact CTS v space in the bumper. To port the snout is $150 bucks with the stock throttlebody porting as well.

A lower pully depending on size is anywhere from $750 to $900

wait4me
01-26-11, 12:00 PM
I have a few quick questions. Approximately how much time is involved in installing the heat exchanger?

How much power/tq increase are you seeing on the roller rocker upgrade?

Thanks!

The time to put in an exchanger is about an hour tops if you have never done one before. It is 15 minutes for me to put one in. You just have to remove the bottom cover under the car, then remove a few bolts holding in some lines, then it will wiggle into place after you bend down the bumper cover a bit, and it will slide in.. It is a very tight fit. Then you just hook up the hoses and put it inline of your stock exchanger.

kirbyCTSV
01-26-11, 12:06 PM
The time to put in an exchanger is about an hour tops if you have never done one before. It is 15 minutes for me to put one in. You just have to remove the bottom cover under the car, then remove a few bolts holding in some lines, then it will wiggle into place after you bend down the bumper cover a bit, and it will slide in.. It is a very tight fit. Then you just hook up the hoses and put it inline of your stock exchanger.

what holds the heat exchanger in place if it slides in? any mounts?

wait4me
01-26-11, 02:02 PM
It does not move once in place. The bottom pan, 2 lines, and the top, sides, and bottom of the bumper hold it in place. It is to the milimeter correct. So it is a VERY tight fit once put back together. When you press on it it will not move at all. It also cant go side to side either. It is completely solid.

DrumStix
01-26-11, 08:16 PM
what holds the heat exchanger in place if it slides in? any mounts?

Gravity. jk

dvandentop
01-27-11, 01:45 AM
The prices in this post are way outdated. Things are alot cheaper now. Ill go thru and update them when i get a few free minutes. It is easier for people to just call, as i cant post some prices as they are way below what is allowed. :)

As for the intercooler, they are $390 they are hand made to exact CTS v space in the bumper. To port the snout is $150 bucks with the stock throttlebody porting as well.

A lower pully depending on size is anywhere from $750 to $900

nice will be calling, need something to do over the winter, bored to death and the z06 track only car is modded all up and the v is just sitting there as well need to do something to it :D

mrichards
01-27-11, 08:09 AM
How much for a new supercharger snout which has been ported and has a 2.55" pulley installed?

kcshaner
01-27-11, 11:32 AM

Thanks for the reply. I'll be getting a hold of you about the heat exchanger, 160 stat, and possibly porting and polishing the blower/snout/tb!

Luna.
01-27-11, 12:30 PM
Gravity. jk

:histeric:

Yeah, I think so.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/200411-car-drops-w4me-cooler-upgrade-onto.html

The most interesting post in that thread, from the OP:

Once again the arrogance on display. No damage I didn't hit anything but the panel somehow came off. If I had hit anything I would be immediately under the car investigating. All I know is it happened to fall out. And yes Jesse the top tubes were the only thing holding it to the car as it dragged down the street. I love all you often wrong but never in doubt crowd. I can not get pictures but will have Andy snapp a few next week when I take it in. It is what it is nothing more. Take it for whatever you want I don't care, but I can't help to think if it happened to me it could happen to you. I never intended to start a controversy just sharing my experience. Isn't what this forum is for. Some of you guys should have been lawyers your attempts to discredit the plaintiff are funny what do I have to gain from this?

srfx69
11-14-11, 10:53 PM
do you have any more dvd unlockers?

CTSHORE
11-18-11, 09:56 AM
do you have any more dvd unlockers?

+1 and hopefully this includes the NAV programming while in motion.

wait4me
11-18-11, 10:15 AM
No, Ill call the place that told me not to release my free stuff, IF they still arent ready, ill upload my stuff for the world to have at it....