: Escalade Coustom Mats - Group Buy?

dswanger
08-09-09, 10:39 PM
Loyd Coustom Mats for our Trucks? Auto Pride is willing to work with us to do a Group But if we can come up with the Money and enought orders! Is this something anyone else is in too? One thing I can see as a problum is the extra money for Logo's and other opitions. Perhapps we can get enought mat's orders to get the price down and then add what other Choices each person may need with Logos.

:) Re: Escalade logo automotive mats - custom made by lloyd mats
I would be happy to work out a group deal for members of the forum. Just get a group together a I will work out a special deal!

CEPMAN
08-10-09, 12:10 PM
I'm interested - what would the group buy price be?

sk7
08-10-09, 12:20 PM
Also interested, if shipping to Canada is ok. How much?

dswanger
08-10-09, 01:26 PM
:welcome: I would imagine we would need to get 5-10 people together too get any kind of BRAKE? The mats are sure nice! I will also get the plastic mats that sit on top to keep the mats clean in the front. I already have order things from Auto Pride for my EXT. Donald

Povich
08-10-09, 04:38 PM
could be in If the price is right! I would have to know before committing though!

FLCADDY
08-11-09, 10:08 PM
also a maybe.....

Auto Pride
08-14-09, 10:48 AM
Here is a deal for you: :) Free shipping offer on custom Lloyd Mats purchase through www.AutoPrideConcepts.com. You will need to use the coupon code: CadillacOwnersDiscount - This offer is valid on all new mat orders of $99.00 and up. This offer is valid for domestic shipping and is good until 08/31/2009. Make sure to select the free shipping optinn when you finish your order.

zerocarpileup
08-16-09, 11:34 PM
Here is a deal for you: :) Free shipping offer on custom Lloyd Mats purchase through www.AutoPrideConcepts.com. You will need to use the coupon code: CadillacOwnersDiscount - This offer is valid on all new mat orders of $99.00 and up. This offer is valid for domestic shipping and is good until 08/31/2009. Make sure to select the free shipping optinn when you finish your order.

I Was quite interested at first but, is that it? Thats the deal? free shipping for the group buy? Isnt there free shipping anyway by using a coupon?

dswanger
08-17-09, 12:27 AM
:confused: Guy's Ive found that its cheaper to get them from US Speed! I am not going to wait, will call US Speed Monday morning and order what I want.

Auto Pride
08-17-09, 06:08 PM
Our free shipping offer was a way of giving individuals a break on the order. If you want to put a few of you together in one order we can work out a special discount. Call me at 800-327-8847 ext 218 M-F 9-5 EST.

Auto Pride
08-18-09, 10:30 AM
We have enhanced our **free shipping offer to members of cadillacforums.com. When your Lloyd Mat order is over $99.00 - all additional products (except for bikes, tables, chairs and stools) will be sent out with no shipping charges as well. **This offer is for new orders that will be sent to domestic U.S. addresses only. Make sure to enter the coupon code: CadillacOwnersDiscount - then and select the free shipping option.

So order your new mats. If you for example...... buy a hat or a shirt at the same time you will get free shipping on your entire order

dswanger
08-18-09, 12:21 PM
We have enhanced our **free shipping offer to members of cadillacforums.com. When your Lloyd Mat order is over $99.00 - all additional products (except for bikes, tables, chairs and stools) will be sent out with no shipping charges as well. **This offer is for new orders that will be sent to domestic U.S. addresses only. Make sure to enter the coupon code: CadillacOwnersDiscount - then and select the free shipping option.

So order your new mats. If you for example...... buy a hat or a shirt at the same time you will get free shipping on your entire order
:thumbsup: Just ordered my mats and protectors couldn't wait. Donald

Auto Pride
08-21-09, 09:09 PM
Donald,

Thank you for your purchase. Take a pic of them in your ride.

Thanks again,

Lloyd

dswanger
08-27-09, 10:48 AM
:highfive: Well got my EXT Mats today! :2thumbs: And the protectors are great as well. here are some pics!
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/dwswanger/Cadillac/cadillaEXT057.jpg

dswanger
08-27-09, 10:49 AM
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/dwswanger/Cadillac/cadillaEXT056.jpg

dswanger
08-27-09, 10:56 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: No Doubt who makes the best mats and Nice's looking ones.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/dwswanger/Cadillac/cadillaEXT053.jpg

dswanger
08-30-09, 12:53 AM
Here is a pick of the plastic cover mats.
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa244/dwswanger/Cadillac/cadillaEXT058.jpg