: The Rain!!!

DopeStar 156
07-24-04, 01:22 PM
I'd like to know why is it everytime I wash my car it rains no less than an hour afterwards?! What the hell man?! :rant2:

tru504187211
07-24-04, 02:13 PM
The Man upstairs must be a Ford fan

LacSeville
07-24-04, 03:05 PM
you know, they have weather radar on the internet now a days... :D

caddyshack24
07-24-04, 03:13 PM
lol, thats how it was for me.. then just yesterday i looked on the net for the weekly forecast. pretty damn smart :thumbsup:

Sandy
07-24-04, 03:19 PM
Here in NJ it's been raining like every 3rd day. Two days nice, rain on the 3rd, frequently the 4th as well. In the last 10 day period, we had 7 days that it rained!! Impossible to keep a daily driver anything close to decent! It's A PITA !! Frequently on the days when it DOES NOT rain, it's 88 degrees & HUMID as he//. Too hot to do yourself, and my cars never enter a car wash. NEVER !

DopeStar 156
07-24-04, 03:45 PM
Here in NJ it's been raining like every 3rd day. Two days nice, rain on the 3rd, frequently the 4th as well. In the last 10 day period, we had 7 days that it rained!! Impossible to keep a daily driver anything close to decent! It's A PITA !! Frequently on the days when it DOES NOT rain, it's 88 degrees & HUMID as he//. Too hot to do yourself, and my cars never enter a car wash. NEVER !

Northern NJ pain. I feel you. I just finished doing it now and the day looks clear so far. What really bugs me is I use that Mr. Clean thing and you have to buy soap and filters for that thing, so I'm wasting money along with time. As long as I get ONE day of clean shiny car I'm happy.

Stoneage_Caddy
07-24-04, 05:43 PM
shoot washed mine 2 days ago , walked out this morning and found that a bird has a very serious stomach problem , too bad he picked my hood . but from the looks of the evidence he wont be doing that too much longer

it rains alot here so i wasnt going to wash it two days ago but it rained and then sme kind of rust colored element got into the rain drops as they evaporated and left rust spots all over the car

Ralph
07-24-04, 05:46 PM
I park underground. :D

Hey Dope, where was your girlfriends new Caddy posted? I wanna look at the pics! :banghead:

DopeStar 156
07-25-04, 12:49 AM
Hey Dope, where was your girlfriends new Caddy posted? I wanna look at the pics! :banghead:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17018
It's post #5 I believe, enjoy! It's a sweet ride.

airbalancer
07-25-04, 08:45 AM
It has rain almost everyday this summer, the last 90 day was June 9.
Peterbourgh just about 20 miles north got hit with 8 inches over rain in about 4 hours and flood most of the city, pop 75,000
Only been in the pool about 4x so far
It has been the worst summer here in years!

illumina
07-26-04, 08:54 PM
hell, it isnt the rain with me...it is those damn birds! :rant2: :suspect:

c5 rv
07-26-04, 10:35 PM
I'd like to know why is it everytime I wash my car it rains no less than an hour afterwards?! What the hell man?! :rant2:

This works great at keeping my water bill down. I think I've only had to run my sprinklers twice this year. I just make sure the cars are back in the garage right after washing.

airbalancer
07-27-04, 09:03 AM
Water your grass, it is raining again and it is to wet to cut the @#$$#@ grass, it growing like crazy.
Have not had add water to pool all spring( is summer here yet?)
It might get to 68 today! :banghead:
:coolgleam what are the black things on smiliy face?

Msilva954
07-27-04, 10:20 AM
If the grass is drying out.....I just wash the cars...because I know for sure it will rain within the day.......3 cars and only a 2 car garage.....I just make sure mine is one of the ones inside.