: Coupe

Buff
08-08-09, 05:46 PM
General Motors has been playing games with the two door CTS, first it was an auto show hit and then the program was put on hold, then it was back on and then finaly it was delayed once again. Well play time is over, because it is now official, the Cadillac CTS Coupe will make it to production. The vehicle’s official debut will be made in February 2010 and production will begin shortly after in May.

The CTS Coupe will be available in both standard and CTS-V, high performance version. The new coupe will be the third edition of the CTS familiy when it joins the current sedan and wagon. The CTS Coupe will be powered by a gasoline direct injected V6 that will deliver 270 HP. The big boy CTS-V on the other hand, will be powered by a 556 HP 6.2 Liter supercharged V8, the same engine that is found in the sedan.

62Jeff
08-08-09, 06:17 PM
One source of the above quote is
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/cadillac-cts-coupe-confirmed-for-production-for-may-2010-ar77728.html

Florian
08-08-09, 07:17 PM
welcome to 3 months ago............

Keep up, its a fast game.

F

acowherd
08-08-09, 07:19 PM
^^^^^^^hahahaha

LOL

Gary Wells
08-09-09, 12:11 AM
I would rather have a sedan today, than the promise of a coupe tomorrow. One in the hand is worth a lot of promises in the bush.

thatcoder
08-09-09, 01:16 AM
i'd rather be able to afford my insurance premium, and haul my in-laws around. vs. the confines of a coupe. i'd have been in an S5 if it were a 4 door.

AmerLux
08-10-09, 01:48 PM
http://jalopnik.com/5333473/2011-cadillac-cts+v-coupe-is-go-coming-in-may

CIWS
08-10-09, 02:06 PM
This is like the 4th or 5th thread speaking of the coming Coupe.

The Tony Show
08-10-09, 02:07 PM
They've been driving around in extremely poor "camo" for a year now.

:yawn:

thebigjimsho
08-10-09, 02:09 PM
I'm actually thinking I'll start my mid-life crisis early, turn the '04 back to a more people-friendly stock condition and then get a V2 coupe. Twould be a head turner...

AmerLux
08-10-09, 02:11 PM
Not so much that it is coming. But when (May) if this is a repeat thread my apologies

Krug Ford
08-10-09, 02:19 PM
I have seen them without the camo and one of the other forum members on this board has too

Bigron
08-10-09, 05:32 PM
But ahead of tomorrow's shindig, GM is apparently hosting another event involving some of its PR team, around 100 members of the public and a few social media junkies. Tied to their smartphones, some of the attendees have revealed GM's new product plans and here are the tender Twitter morsels:

GM unveiled a new Cadillac concept dubbed the ATS, a compact BMW 3 Series fighter that will be available in both coupe and sedan forms.
The Cadillac DTS' replacement – currently named the XTS – will be built atop the Buick LaCrosse's underpinnings and will be available with all-wheel drive.
The CTS Coupe is due to arrive this May, and there's still talk of a V version (duh). A
pparently GM has a working CTS-V SportWagon on premises and it could arrive as early as next year.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/08/10/from-the-twitterverse-gm-shows-cadillac-3-series-fighting-ats/