: 2007 to 2008 STS front bumper and E&G install FAILURE. Questions inside

K STS
08-07-09, 10:40 PM
I just got back from the shop. I think I may have everything, but I appear to be missing the clips that hold the upper and lower grill to the 2008 Front bumper. I can get these from the dealership, right?

Second question, on the E&G mesh grill, on the OUTSIDE of the upper and lower grill, there are holes that face the outside of the car. What the hell goes there? Is it something from E&G or something from the dealership? It looks stupid with the borders of the grill with holes in it, obviously some type of trim piece goes there.

On the upside, the highs, lows, and fog 8000k HIDs are in, and work great. The full interior white LED conversion is complete as well.

Platinum06
08-07-09, 11:15 PM
Are you talking about the 2 holes on the right and left side of the inner grill opening? Thats for mounting the sides of the stock grill. The E&G does not use those. I also painted everthing inside the grill area flat black. I also did the Led on the interior and was amazed the the lights dim slowly like the blub type ones.

K STS
08-08-09, 01:19 AM
oh my god... i think i need this:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/kaczman/wtf.jpg

the upper and lower grill trim around the grill from the factory grill!!! since i dont have one, im ****ED. ****. any idea where i can get this upper and lower chrome trim so I can finish my e&g?!

snum1fan
08-11-09, 01:06 PM
did you ever figure out whaere to get that trim?

K STS
08-11-09, 04:05 PM
Yeah. Buy a new/used grill and pull it off. Which at this point is ridiculous considering how much I've put in to this front end conversion thus far.