: Head gasket repair

jerry23
08-07-09, 03:00 PM
I really need some help. I have a 96 Eldorado that overheats whenever it wants to. There have been traces of gases in the cooling system. Does anyone know if there is a reasonable repair person in the Western Massachusetts area that could do this repair, most likely head gaskets. It is my son's car and he is college up there. I thought I saw a post one time about a guy who reseals the entire motor for around $1200 and he was up in the New England area but I can't find it.

Ranger
08-07-09, 03:20 PM
Maybe this will help.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/176721-boston-northstar-performance.html

jerry23
08-10-09, 08:34 AM
Thanks, but looks like they are in Canada. I am looking for someone to do the actual head gasket job in the Western Mass, New England area.

mikelawson
08-11-09, 10:53 PM
I do them, but I am in the KY area. I have repaired cars from as far away as Georgia, so I can help you if you want.

Krashed989
08-12-09, 02:53 PM
Thanks, but looks like they are in Canada. I am looking for someone to do the actual head gasket job in the Western Mass, New England area.

Jake, the guy who makes the stud kit, is in Canada. I'm pretty sure that www.Nemesismustang.com is in Boston area. There's a phone number at the bottom of the site you can call and see for sure.